[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 2 : Bad Guy Chapter 4

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

 

Sungmin Pov

 

“Ya, what are you doing here?”

 

“Ahh…I have to go to school!”

 

“What?”

 

“Ajusshi, I’m sorry I’m off!”

 

“WHAT? YAH!!!!

 

Before I could grab him, he stands from the Bed.  For a Moment he looked innocent, like I was the Bad guy. 

 

“YAH!” , I shouted again, but he didn’t listen to me. Without saying anything he grabbed after his clothes and left the room.

 

“Aishh…wait…. When I looked down I saw that I wasn’t wearing anything.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!”

 

I picked my clothes and leave the Hotel quickly; I couldn’t get my mind straight.

 

“How can he leave like this? Aishhh.”

 

I picked up my Phone and tried to call Siwon; since I know that he could help to get of this. But the Phone was turned off, so I decided to drive to him. 

 

 

“Sungminshii?” , I heard a voice, when I turned I saw that it was Siwon

 

 

“Ya, why are don’t picking up my calls?”

 

“Why are you here, did something happen?”

 

“Yah, I asked you!”

 

“Why do you looking like someone who jumped out of the Trash?”

 

“Yah, won’t you let me in?”

 

“Ok, OK!”

 

When I looked at him, it looked like he was going to laugh, how it was impossible. Since I really look a Trash.

 

 “Tell me why you were standing in front of my house and looking so shabby?” , he asked

 

“Who looks shabby you better watch out. Aishhh , this…guy…. Yah I need your help?”

 

“?”

 

“I need something with I can erase my memories!”

 

“? Why?”

 

“Don’t ask, just tell me, quick!”

 

“Sorry I don’t have something like this, if you really want to erase your memories then just get in an car accident and hope you will loose your memories.”

 

“Like you? Aishh Then give me something, that I can get rid of him!”

 

 “Whom?”

 

“Aishh, why are you asking so much!” , I shouted

 

“Sungminshii, are you really asking me, to give you some Poison, just because I am a doctor and you want to get rid of someone?”

 

“yah...you are my Cousin, I asking as your cousin not the doctor.”

 

“Want you die?”

 

“Aishhh, but why are you early at home; didn’t you usually always stay at the hospital?”

 

“I’m also just…!”

 

“Choi Siwon, you can tell this everyone, but not to me.”

 

“I have a patient, a memory loss.”

 

“And?”

 

“He looks like him, Heechul, he also have the same name.”

 

“Did you runaway again?!” , I asked him and noticed that he on his end.

 

“What do you asking me to do?”

 

“Not to runaway, how many times will you do this. You changed the place everything what remind you on him also you’re tried!”

 

“I know, I Know.”

 

“Then you should, try to let of this. Even he could his name or look like him. He isn’t him, so you shouldn’t run away. I’m going!”, I said and wanted to leave. Since I saw that I couldn’t get help from him, I decided to go back home and try something else.

 

“Jah what is with your poison?”

 

“I will buy it. On the black market, it will work faster!” , I said and went out.

 

For now it was really the right thing to take the day off.

 

 

Next day

 

“Sunbae, did something happen yesterday?” , a voice called me out of my thoughts.

 

“What?”, irritated I looked up and saw that Junho was standing in front of me.

 

“Aishh…!”

 

“And?”

 

“Just tell me what you want!”

 

“I just wanted to tell you, that everything is going well and the Contract you asked for is already signed.”

 

“Is it really all?”

 

“And________Noona is here!”

 

“Noona?”

 

“ Yunna Noona!”

 

 

“WHAT  Yunna is here?”

 

“What a great greeting!”, I heard suddenly a voice behind him.

 

“What are you doing here?”, I asked

 

“Did you always greet you Visitors like this?” , she asked.

 

“If you say, that a thing which looks like a stupid doll is a person and also something that I should waste my time on it, then I will thing over night how I should greet it, when I see it next time!” I answered

 

“It seems you didn’t change at all!”, she while smiling at me.

 

“Fine, however. I just come to tell you, since I know you don’t care about those things and probably also ignore it, that we are engaged. Our marriage will hold in two month.”

 

“WHAT? Who told this?”

 

“Uncle, at first he really wished that I should marry Hero, but my Dad he likes you a lot.”

 

“No, I won’t agree with this.”

 

“I think, that I your problem. Since we are engaged should I call you oppa?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Or better Yeobo hahaha!”

 

“Aishhh!”

 

“Junhoshii, it seems you grow. Take of him ok?” , she and smiled while walking outside.

 

“Sunbae, she looks prettier then last time!”, interrupt Junho.

 

“If you think, then you should marry her!”

 

“Sunbae!”

 

“However, that old man, I thought he won’t let this happen it seems, I have to get rid of her!”

 

“Why?”

 

“If the world goes down and only two Person left, you and her, I would prefer to marry you then her!”

 

“Jinja ( Really)? Hmm…Then how about this, if she falls in love with someone else, she would against this marry!”

 

“And who should be this idiot?”

 

“There plenty out there by her look!  Also the one who will through you door as next!”

 

“YOUR PIZZA IS HERE!”;  I heard suddenly a voice, when I turned I saw a guy walking into the Room.

 

“Oh, Kyu, long time not see!”, Junho answered

 

-Kyu….wait this name….-

 

“KIDDO!”