[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher Chp 3

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

 

Donghae Pov

 

 

-Why he laid to me this guy- I thought. I decided to stay longer at school and to learn more about the Students. Although it was boring and I was asking myself why are you doing this , it was better then to go home. Since I wasn’t allowed to go to Clubs I get boring.

 

Suddenly I noticed file with the Name Kyuhyun.  For a moment I just looked at that Name.

 

“No, it is just a mistake, he wouldn’t be here !”, I said and take it out

 

 

Student 91 Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“There will be lot of student who has the same name.”

 

 

I opened the file.  

 

 

Name: Cho Kyuhyun

 

Age: 16

 

Birthplace: New York

 

Rang: 1

 

Relative: Mother, Father, brother (living in USA), Cousin

 

 

For a moment I just starred at his Photo which was next to his name.

 

“No, this can’t be ….”

 

I put his file away and tried to clam down.  –Why must he be here and also in my class?-

 

I closed my eyes and lend back at the chair.

 

“I will find you, that is a promise!”, those Words I still remembered it, it was his last words that he told to me on that day when I let him behind.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Eunhyuk Pov

 

 

“Ya Ft.Island, didn’t I told you to not brag about it.”, I heard suddenly another voice, when I looked after it, I saw Kyuhyun. He looked messy and tried.

 

“Ja, did you go out with some girl?” asked Jonghyun will touching his hair.

 

“Aishh… I want just rest, so don’t wait for me tonight!”, Kyu answered him without looking at me.

 

“Ah, his guy. We have some work today, since he looks well I think we should go!” , said Jeremy quickly and grabbed after Jonghyun.

 

“I’m sorry!” , I said to them and see the off.

 

Kyu was already in, he looked different today. He had the same eyes when I met him for the first time. Those empty eyes. Quickly I followed him and saw that he was lying on my bed.

 

“Have you eat….?” I asked.

 

“It’s fine…!” he answered and closed his eyes.

 

“You had an accident?”

 

“Not really, just a car hit me, I was taken to hospital!”

 

“That’s nothing?”

 

“Did I die?”

 

“Probably you cause it, since I know you. Why are you doing this? , wasn’’t that the reason, why you came to Korea?”

 

“He said, I should give, so easily, do you think I can accept that?

 

“…”

 

“By the way what happened, yesterday in the Club? You seemed irritated, did something happened?” 

 

“Nothing really, I just met a guy. And I found out that he is the new Teacher.”

 

“Funny!  By the way what’s his name?”

 

“Donghae, Lee Donghae.