[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 2 : Bad Guy Chapter 6

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

It was on my first day at the new Highschool, that day I overslept and missed the bus. That's why I had to take the cycle. I thought I was late, but the truth was, I went to the wrong school and at the end I was late on my first day. Back then sometimes I ask myself. What would happen if I hadn't overslept that day, didn't missed the Bus and didn't went into a wrong school. Would I have met that Person, with the sad eyes and a soft smile, which take away my Breath?

 

 

Sungmin pov

 

Kyuhyunshi!”, I shouted and pushed Junho aside.

But he didn't replay, he was just grabbing his chest. I grabbed his hand and noticed that it was cold also that his face turned pale. “Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun!”, I called his name again and again, but I noticed that he wasn't able to answer me.

Call the ambulance, right now!”, I shouted at Junho who was still shocked and starring and Kyuhyun.

Ye...!”, he answerd and grabbed after the Phone. “They are coming!” he answered.

For awhile I looked at Kyuhyun, he was still pale and he looked more Dead the alive.

 

This won't do!”

 

What?”

 

I lift Kyuhyun up and felt that his body was really cold. Without wasting time brought him outside.

For a moment he looked like he would sleep, but at the same time, my heart started to ache. I wanted to call his name again, like he would open his again and smile again.

 

 

 

He will wake up, soon. He overwork just a bit!”, I heard suddenly Junho's voice behind me. I still looked through glass, it was like I would just stare at a boy who was sleeping peacefully, but at the same moment the machines around him, remember me that it wasn't so, that he wasn't all right.

 

Hyung, don't worry, he will be all right”

 

Did you get his Data!” , I asked

 

His name is Kyuhyun, Age 19, he is still a Student but working as Part Time a Pizza store. He is currently living with his Cousin” , answered Junho.

 

What do you know about him?”

 

 

He is good boy, when I worked at the Bar, his Band used to play there. One day he disappear. I heard that he went to china. I know that he was weak but I never saw him like that.”

 

Cancel all the meetings!”

 

Hyung do you want stay here?”

 

Yes! I will wait until he wake up!”

 

all right. Ah by the way, that guy over there is his Teacher!”

 

When I looked to right, I saw a Young guy standing in front off the glasses and starring nervously.

 

It's better, if you keep distance from him. Since we won't have any rumours. I will take my leave now!”, said Junho and let me alone.

 

For awhile looked at him, he was thin and looked very nervous, like he was the reason. Suddenly a boy appeared in front of him. Even I couldn’t hear them, I could saw that they was arguing about something and finally they leave the hallway.

It was silent again, some nurse passed me by and looked at me, but there was only one thing I could see, Kyuhyun.

I closed my eyes and remembered that day, when I met him for the first time and those words he asked me.

What would you do If you won't able to do anything. Would you still live …?”

Even I was drunk that time, it was like he was asking the question that I had asked for years. I wanted to answer him, but after looking at his empty eyes, I really didn't know what to do.

 

Mr Lee?”, a voice called me back out of my mind.

 

Yes?” , answered.

 

The Patient is awaken now. You can go and see him!”

 

Without wasting Time I hurried into the room, it was still dark, but I could see Kyuhyun clearly. He was still looking so peacefully. Slowly I stepped near him and noticed that his eyes were open. When he noticed me he turned his sight towards me.

Are you all right KIDDO?”

 

 

Ajusshi Do I know you?.........

 


 Sorry  guys for the Late Replay, i Coudn't do it earlier since i was going to write my final exam so i had to study for that !!!