[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 2 : Bad Guy -Chapter 2

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“In this state, you have to give up playing. I know how much it means for you. But if

You still continue, you will be the one who end up hurting. “, I still heard his voice.

 

 “Can’t play anymore huh?” I laughed.  “What will it change, when I stop now or can’t play anymore?” 

 

It was already night and time for me to play, like always in the same club. “What will they say that I can’t play anymore with this hand?” I said while looking at my hand in the dim street light.

“Perhaps I should…- before I could end my sentence I felt that something hit me.

 

-Perhaps I should quite… but I didn’t on this way- I though while notice that, that something was a car.

 

 Like always a crowed had surrounded me and starred at me. –Wasn’t this time not to call the police ambulance or anything?- I thought.

 

“Are you ok?”, I heard a voice asking me.

 

-How could I be Alright, when I was going to die-?

 

“I’m all right!” I answered and tried to get up

 

“Fine I will take you to an Hospital!” suddenly he said,.

 

“I said, I’m all right, you don’t need waste time one me!”

 

“Ya, listen to me I don’t care what do think, but I wouldn’t take you to the hospital. This Chick, over there, would probably go and report it the Police. That means I had to waste more money as when I you take to the hospital!” ,  he whispered to

 

-what is he talking about? Whose money?- 

                                     

 

Before I could say anything he dragged me into his car, for the moment I decided not to talk to him and just wait. As expected I had to go through a check up and answer some question.  When I looked I around I noticed that the guy was gone.

 

“Excuse me, but do you know where the Ajusshi went who brought me here?” I asked a nurse who was writing my report.

 

“Ah.. . he said he would pay the bill.” , she answered

 

“Thanks…! I replied and waited till the doctor finally decided that I could go home.

 

“Ah!” I remembered that I forgotten something, when I take out my cell phone of my pocket I noticed that there were several miscalls.

 

-Ah now I remember, I forget the gig-

 

When I looked at my phone again I noticed that it was ringing again.

 

“I’m sorry!” , answered and waited for the yell.

 

“Ya…where are you. Didn’t you say you would come right after the check up?”

 

“Yes, I wanted…!”

 

“Then why are you not here? Don’t say you forget the gig? Ya do you know how important this is for us?”

 

“I had accident!”

 

“Ya…what kind of excuse is this? This is not funny, if you want stop just say it. “

 

“This isn’t any excuse, you know if wanted to stop I had already done!”

 

“What…then you had really an accident? Where are you now? Anni what happened? Did you try to rescue a cat again?_______”What he tried to rescue a cat again?” , I heard another voice.

“Ya where is he, sitting at the three. Ya, how many time I told him I would buy him a cat. Aishh…Kyu where are you, don’t try to climb down. We will call the fiere Department!“

 

„Don’tworry, i was just hit by an car who was over speed. Now I’m in front of the hospital where I have taken to too. They said, I’m all right. Also guy’s don’t worry about the gig, I have a guy who take care of us.”

 

“Ya…what are you saying who is this guy ….?”

 

I turned my phone off and looked at the place where I was. –I would need more time, to get there in time I thought and looked back at the hospital entrance.

 

 

“Ja where do you live I will you take you!” , I heard his voice as I expected.

 

I turned around to look at him and noticed suddenly that he looked different from before.  For a moment it was like, if my heart just stopped to beating. -What was it? -

 

“You were over speed!” I answered.

 

“What?”

 

“The limit was 50 you drover 70 and also hit a Pedestrian. Didn’t report it the police, truly I can report you to get more money not just the medic fees that you had paid for me also because of you imprudence I almost died!”

 

“Ya, you…what do you want to do. Didn’t you say you were all right? Now why are you acting like this?”

 

-No I’m not acting but, if I can’t get you there this would be our last gig-

 

“You said, money is more important then human live, I hate such people.”

 

“Aish…Ya what are you telling me to do?”

 

-Just that you have too much money, that you need to spend!”-

 

 

“I won’t report it, I won’t ask you for money through blackmailing you…”

 

“What Blackmail…?”

 

“….If you just spend a night with me!” 

 

 

 

Sungmin pov

 

“What?” , I asked him again. This time he was smiling like an angel but with the thought’s of an evil.

“As I told you, Ajusshi you should decided quick, I don’t have much time!”

 

“Ajusshi? Ya, who do you think do you are. I just rescued your life an now you trying to blackmail me by dragging me to spend a night with you?”

 

“Anni, you didn’t rescue me you just try to kill me and it’s not Blackmail, it’s a   compromise. Ajusshi if you don’t decide quickly I want do what I have to do!”

 

“Ja….aishh, aresso, I will come with you!”

                                  

He smiled satisfied, when I looked up to him.

 

“But wait, where you want go?”

 

“First we have to go to the Hotel!”

 

“WHAT? Wait are you…!”

 

“Ajusshi, don’t worry we have to pass that Hotel, then we will arrive the Club? I don’t really thing you  are one of them!”

 

“Ja, who does dragged me along with you? As I wanted aishh…”

 

“Ajusshi, if you doesn’t wanted, to come with me, you should just say!”

 

“Ja, who said, that he would go to police if I wouldn’t spend the night with him?”

 

“I didn’t say I just say if you don’t come with me, I have to go alone! That what I have to do!”

 

“Ja, do you think I’m fool?”

 

“Anni, we are here.”

 

It was a small club, when I enter I, I noticed that that Kid was gone. For a moment I looked back and thought to go back but what.. _ . –Aishh, wait didn’t he told me I doesn’t need to spend the night with him, if I don’t like it? Anni this guy not normal; if I don’t show up he would probably report that accident this guy jinja (really) driving me crazy  

When I entered the club, I noticed that everyone were starring at me and also that this wasn’t one of those club’s which I normally used to go.

I went to the bar and took place; some girl’s who passed me started to whisper and giggled.

 

“Mr, it seems this is your first time?”, I heard a voice behind me.

When I turned I saw that it was the bar keeper. He looked at me and smiled.

 

“What? …Yes…. do you have wine?”

 

 

“Mr…do you ever went to a club?”

 

“Aresso Aresso, just give me something.”

 

When I turned to look after that guy I noticed that everyone was still starring at me.

-Aish this guy- I thought and putt of my jacket and tie.

 

“Now you normalsuit halfway in this Club.” , the barkeeper answered and gave me a beer.

 

“But why are you here?”

 

“I was dragged here, by a guy!”

 

“Oh you…!”

 

“Anni Anni ( no no) aishh, this guy really let me look like one. Wait do you know this Kid. He is tall having messy hair and has a evil smile?”

 

“Oh do you mean Kyuhyunshi?”

 

“Kyuhyunshii?”

 

“Yeh, he is main act here. He uses to play often with his band here. He is really famous. Oh I thing he is starting!”

 

When I turned my sight I saw that Kid at the stage. He looked different, from before. Behind were two guy, they looked younger then him. 

 

“Thank you at all, who love our music and also I apology that it take long time!” , he started. Since we are late, you can choose the song, which you want hear!”

 

“He sure know how to entertainment!” I add and listen to his song.

 

He looked really different, when he sung. I couldn’t take off my eyes off on him it was really wired but something on him, let everyone forget what around.

 

“This song, made the girl he was after fall for him, his voice is incredible. By the way I’m Jay!”

 

“Nice to meet you meet, I’m Sungmin!”

As soon as the Song ended, he came over to me and ginned satisfied.

 

“Thanks’ to you that I made in time. Do you enjoy this show?

 

“AIshh, Ja, is this the only reason that you dragged me here.

 

“Ajusshi, if you don’t like you should just say!”

 

“Ja, who do you calling an Ajusshi, do I look like an Ajusshi to you?”

 

“Then how should I call you…?”

 

“Ya, Cho Kyuhyun!” , suddenly I heard a girl’s voice behind me.

 

“Noona!?”

 

“Aishh… Is this him, you choose?” , she asked while looking at me

 

“Tell me? Is it him or me?

 

-What?-

 

“I think your mistaken something, I’m not what you…..”

 

“I’m sorry!” suddenly Kyuhyun interrupted. “Please forgive me!”

 

“Sungminshi you are all I have!”

 

-What? Wait how do he know my name?-

 

Before I could say anything, suddenly that girl slapped me.

 

“ Aishh My rival is a man? Fine you win, you can have him.

 

“Wait, Miss you mistake something here, I’m not …”

 

“You ****”, she said and left.

 

“What…Ja…”,

 

When I turned, too look after him, he just grinned at me.

 

“I’m sorry, but I love you Sungminshii!”

 

“JAA!”;  I shouted , but before I could get he run away.

 

“Aishh…” when I looked around I saw that everyone was starring at me.

 

“This guy…!” I grabbed my thing and get of the Club, it was cold and I couldn’t find this Kid

 

“Ya Kid, come out, I going to kill you!”

 

But there was no response.

 

“I’m sorry!”, suddenly I heard a voice behind me.  

 

When I looked behind me, I saw him standing with his hands in his pocket.

 

“Sorry? Ja…do know what you did just now? Anni, you did this on purpose right? Aissh I’m going carzy . Ja you want die?”

 

“I’m sorry that I ran in your car, you weren’t the one who hit me. It’s not your fault, it was me.”

 

“What?...Ja are you trying…!”

 

Suddenly I noticed that he looked different, something in me let me forget for a moment how angry I was, like I could feel how he is feeling!”

 

“Should I take you somewhere?”