[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 3 On a Sparkling Star Night

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

We will always meet that Person, which was our First true love, twice in or Lifetime.

 

Siwon POV

 

 

“You know what is the right thing right?” I asked him while looking in his innocent eyes.

 

“Dr what would you do if you was me? What would you do, if you….”

 

“I would try to kill myself, is that what you want to here?”

 

He didn’t answer me, but I was right. If I was him, I would have tried to take my life. But every time when I looked at him, I wanted to him to go on even I knew that there no way I could help him.

 

“Sunbae!”, suddenly I heard a voice and saw that the door was opened without knocking.

 

“Changmin?”

 

“I’m sorry. It’s emergency. There was a car collusion. The drivers are still floating in Danger. “

 

“I will right way!” I answered and looked up that boy, who was just sitting.

 

Without wasting time I followed Changmin. A nurse hurried up and brought me a Operation dress while Changmin explained me how far the accident was.

 

“The Traffic light was defect; both drivers noticed it too late. Both cars’s crashed together. One of the driver hurl through the window of his car. His body is full of  splitter and is injured in many places. He lost much blood, without an operation he won’t survive.”

 

“What is about the other driver?”

 

“He had really a Guardian angel. He hit his head against the window and lost consciousness. For awhile he stopped breathing, we thought that we had lost him. But God’s grace his Heart started to beat again.”

 

“That’s a relief. But he should still in observation!”

 

“Yes!” 

 

The operation hall was prepared, when I entered it. The smell that used to, let me know that his life was lying in my hand.

Without thinking about anything I started the operation. I hated the smell and color of the Blood, it remembered me every time of the past that time when I lost that person, that I loved.

 

Although he was the reason that I decided to become a doctor I still hated it.

 

“The Patient, he came over the critical Condition. His Pulse is normal!” , a nurse told me when I put the knife on the table. 

 

“Sunbae, you did great work!” I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Changmin. He smiled at me and put my clothes into the container.

 

“Since you hate blood, you did a great job!”

 

“Up this point, he will be your patient!”

 

 “Yeh?”

 

“If he dies or survive is up to you!”

 

“Sunbae how could you do this to me!”

 

“Didn’t you just say, how much I hate blood!”

 

“Aishh…!”

 

“What is about a drink?”

 

 

I used to go after every surgery for a drink. It was like a drug to me that let me forget about the past.

“I’m ready!” , said Changmin and looked at me when he get on the car.

 

“But I have to leave early, since I have nigh shift!”

 

“Financial problem?”

 

“My mother she need a surgery if not she will die, they said.”

 

“Why don’t you do that? Since you studied surgery.”

 

“Why couldn’t you do this on that Person, although you were a better intern then me?”

 

I stepped on the break and looked Changmin who was still starring at me.

 

“We are there!” I answered without looking at him.  I hated to talk about the past. 

 

“Hyung!” , said Junho when he looked at me.

 

“Junho’ why are you looking at me, like you have seen a ghost!”

 

“Sunbae, wanted to come also here.”

 

“Great, it’s a good place!”

 

“Wanted you both meet?”

 

“You know him…I guess he won’t come today either.”

 

“Junhoshi, are still remembering at me?” , asked Changmin and take place next to me.

 

“Of course, who would ever forget the Person, who stood up at the bar and started to sing after he gets drunk?” , laughed Junho while looking at Changmin.

 

“Ja, it was my first time!”

 

“Then you shouldn’t have drink that much!”

 

“Enough, I won’t drink today.”

 

“Really Hyung?” asked Junho while he was still laughing.

 

 

-Why I couldn’t rescue that Person, even I was able to do it....I was just afraid like you but because it was my fault- I thought and closed my eyes.

 

 

Next Moring.

 

- I shouldn’t had drink much- I thought.

 

“Headache? You shouldn’t have drunk much. You body isn’t not like the others. Also the food you shouldn’t eat that food. It has really gone bad.” said Changmin while writing something.

 

“Ja, are you some stalker or like that?”

 

“Ani ( No) I’m just a doctor.”

 

“Aishh…!”

 

“Sunbae I is it really bad to want to be the Great Changmin. Since you are The Great Siwon, no how the call you Shisus.”

 

“Ja…Ja…”

 

“Ah here, this is you patient. One of the driver from yesterday. Since you gave me one, I though why shouldn’t you have also one? His room number is 361 and here is his record.” ,

 

“Ja…didn’t I take you out yesterday, how can you do this to me!”

 

“Next time if you want go on a date, you shouldn’t go in a Bar and let your partner walk alone in the cold back!” , smiled Changmin and left the table.

 

“”Tzz” I said and looked after him. I was tried to call after him or to move, as a doctor you couldn’t really choose the person you like. I opened the record and went to the floor.

 

-How did he call me Shisus…isn’t that….!- I thought and opened the door.

 

A familiar smell welcomed me, it was like I was pushed in something known. When I looked up, I saw a shallow of a person standing at the Window.

 

This….Person….this body…..this hair…belongs just only one Person….but…it’s impossible.

 

“HEECHUL”, I shouted without thinking.

 

“Do you know who I’m!” a soft voice answered while looking with those eyes that let me fall for him… long time ago.