[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher Chapter 6

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Donghae Pov;

 

It was at the fist day on my new University, for some reason I decided to cut the class and to look around. That time I saw a boy, who sitting alone and while looking up to the cheery tree. When I got near him, I saw him smiling, a soft but sad smile. That was the first Time, that I understood what the meaning of love is.

 

 

You, I would choose you Kyu!” , I heard his voice. It was clear and reaped in my Head.

You, I would choose you....those words.....?, I reaped myself and looked outside. It was already night and also started to rain. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything, but every time I saw his Eyes. Kyu's eyes. I opened my eyes noticed that the Phone was ringing.

Hello, here his Lee Donghae!”, I answered the phone.

Are you the home- room Teacher of the Student Cho Kyuhyun?” , a

voice asked me.

Yes, I'm. Is there some problems?”

Kyuhyunshii, is currently admitted at out hospital. On his Card, there are only two people who added as his Guardian. The another one, we couldn’t reach him, so we called you.”

What? What happened? Why is he there?”

It's difficult to explain on phone. It would be better when you come to the Hospital come!”

Which hospital?

The Town hospital!”

Without wasting time I garbed after the key and ran to the car.

It was still raining, when I arrived the hospital. A nurse welcomed me when I ran to the counter.

My name is Lee Donghae. One of my Student is admitted here!”

His Name?”

Cho Kyuhyu!”

second floor!”

Thank you!”

When I arrived the floor I noticed that it was the Emergency station.

What happened?”, I grabbed a Doctor when he passed by.

who are you?”

Cho Kyuhyun. I'm his Teacher!”

Oh Good. I hope you know about his Situation.”

Yes!”

Great. Since he won't listen to us, it was just time that it would happened again. This time he had really luck. But the next time is just a question. Doctor Choi is in Charge for him. You can talk to him!”

How he is now doctor?”

We can't him bring, now out of the Emergency room. But since everything normal it won't be long!”

Thanks doctor!”

I looked up the glass window and saw him. He looked so peace-full, like he was sleeping.

Slowly I touched the glass and looked at him for Moment.

 

Seonsaeng!”, suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

 

When I turned I saw Eunhyuk, who was looking at me.

 

 

If you would choose, which one would you take?” , those words I suddenly remembered.

That time my answer was the same. “You, I would choose you!”

 

 

meaning of love is.