[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 3 On a Sparkling Star Night Chapter 2

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Heechul Pov

 

[Chinese Convesation]

 

 

“Are you stupid, how can you do this Aish…What if something happened to you? Have you thought of him or me?”

 

 “Why are you this doing to me, do you ever know how I felt? Since we are married, I felt lonely more and more. The only thing you were interested in was your work; you never talked to me or look at me. I thought everything will Change, when he will born, but it was the same. You just leave me alone. Do you ever know how I felt all those time?”

 

“Don’t you think that it was not same for me? If you want this kind of Life, I can’t stay by your side.”

 

 

 “Did I ever ask you, to live this kind of life huh? All I wanted was you!”

 

 -Why I remembering this….why was I sad? Who was this Person? “

“HEECHUL!”, suddenly I heard a voice calling after me. When I looked up to the only thing what came into mind was.

 

“Do you know who I am?”

 

For a Moment, he didn’t say anything he just looked at me, like he knows me.

 

“I’m sorry, I mistake you for someone else...!” he started.

 

“The Person, he has the same name. So can you tell me how you feel?”

 

“I don’t know, my head is hurting if I starting to thing. The first thing I saw when I woke up was a nurse, she said their, was an accident, but I can’t remember, to tell the truth, do you know who I am?”

 

“Don’t you know….i will give you something for the headache. You should just rest for awhile. “

 

“Ok!...”

 

I saw him just leavening me back, I wanted ask him who this Person was or why I

was so sad, just thinking about it.

 

 

Siwon pov

 

For a moment I thought he was it, for a moment I thought everything came back. But right it was impossible that he would come back. I looked again on the file, to check the name. Even those two has the same name and look exact, they are different.

I tried to clam down my heart and decided to rest for a moment.

 

“Sunbae, why are you here?” I heard a familiar voice when I entered the rooftop.

 

“I wanted to drink a coffee!” I answered. “You have to do a favour for me, find everything about that Patient, you gave me. It seems he lost his mind!”

 

“omo don’t tell me he is gone mental because of the accident?”

 

“Aishhh, he lost his memories. He can’t even remember his own name. I don’t know how long it will take, but it’s better if we found out soon about his relative etc.”

 

“I think, it won’t be take long time. Wait I already found something!”

 

“What?”

 

“His name is Heechul, age 25, he just came from China. We found it in the paper which he had with him. He Is married. About those people relative etc I thing, they are in China, since we don’t have anything to connect them, we have to wait, till he get back his memories.”

 

“What about his cellphone?”

 

“It’s broken! And I think you should better go, your Patient is looking after you!”, he answered and pointed behind me.


When I turned my sight, I saw him. It was the first time that I wanted to avoid a Patient, that I wanted give his file to someone else.

 

“Heechulshii, you shouldn’t walk around since you body is still week!” I said and grabbed after him. Startled he looked at me and followed me without talking back.

 

“Heechulshi, don’t you know that you shouldn’t leave your room, until everything is finished. You body is still week, if you don’t follow the rules, it’s going to be bad for me and for you.” I said to him while bringing back to his room.

 

-Clam down, clam down- I said to me while trying not look at him.

 

“Biane, I won’t do it again! But can you tell me about me, who I am, where I’m from?”

 

“You name is Heechul, Age 25 you came back from China. Since your cell phone is broken we can’t contact any of the relative and also since your memories don’t come back, we can’t do anything for you! So please tell me if you remember something. If you excuse me!”

 

 “I remembered something:”

 

“Really? Can you tell me what it was?”

 

“I was fighting with someone, something bad had happened and he was angry. I don’t know who he was, but I was crying! But my mind won’t tell what it was, like it want erase it!”

 

For a moment I wanted to say, “It’s ok just don’t think about it, but at the same time it remembered me at my past.  “I wished everything will be erased between us!” those words, he said to me.

 

“Don’t….say …it!”

 

“…?”

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do this, every time when I see you talk to you. I can’t I’m sorry, but you will have a new Doctor. “

 

“Is it because of that Person?”

 

For a moment I just looked at the door, while holding the Door handle.

 

“That Person, he just not don’t have your name……”