[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 2 : Bad Guy Chapter 5

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

Kyuhyun Pov

 

 

The reason for that what I did, I couldn’t explain. Was it that I hate him or just couldn’t accept the truth? I couldn’t find the answer even I wanted to know it. I felt the warm sun when I went to the Ground, also little bit tired. It remembered me at the time when I was China and at the Person. Those eyes which were filled with loneliness the feeling of cheating and every night knowing that it was wrong. 

I heard the voice of my Boss when I entered the Pizza-House. Even I could see him; I couldn’t really hear his words. My hearted to race and I felt little dizzy, perhaps it was the sun which let me feel sick. I took the Oder and went to the place. The smell of the warm Pizza reminded my stomach to eat something, but my mood for food was gone and I decided to go after this deliver back home.

 

“The Pizza is here!”, I said and walked without looking into the room.

 

 “Oh, Kyu, long time not see!”, let me rise my Head and I noticed that I was Juno. How long was it, that I saw him at last? I remembered it was on a day like it was warm and he wasn’t wearing a suit!

 

“Hyung!” I answered

 

“Kiddo!” , heard another voice right behind him. It was that guy. He looked irritated at me. Like he wanted to forget me, but why was it that my heart felt easier just by seeing his face.

 

 

“Ajusshi!” I answered

 

 

“Yah, who is here an Ajusshi!”, he shouted. “And what are you doing here?”

 

“Delivering!”

 

“What?”

 

“Pizza!”

 

“Ah that’s for me.” Interrupted Junho.

 

“What?”

 

Junho grabbed after the box and smiled at me.

 

“It seems you know my boss!” he add.

 

“I meet him last night when he….when I decided to go to that club!” Sungmin interrupted and tried to hide the fact what happened between him and me.

Why was it that I didn’t feel angry and why was that I wanted to hear his voice more and more. My heart started to beat again, but this time harder then last time. I grabbed my chest and tried to clam down, but my body doesn’t want to hear and I saw how everything becomes blurred.