[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher Chapter 5

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Donghae Pov

 

 

„Seonsaeng (Teacher) what are you doing?” suddenly i heard another voice behind me.

 

-Why is he here?- was the first thing that crossed my mind, when I saw that the voice belonged Eunhyuk.

When I noticed that his eyes followed Kyuhyun, who passed him by, I tried to find an answer explains this Situation, but my mind was with Kyuhyun. I could still how much pain was in his eyes. I could still here those words, he said to me.

 

“Seonsaeng, what are you doing with Kyu?”, a voice called me back out of my mind. It was Eunhyuk who was still starring at me. For a Moment I just stared him back before I could find answer for him.

 

“Ah, there was a doubt, so I tried to clear him up, but I think he is short tempered!”,

 

“Oh, really?”

 

I nod.

 

“Oh, it’s really strange. That Kyu came extra for this to school so early. By the way he did he apologize that he didn’t attend the school yesterday? ”

 

“What? Aemm, no, he didn’t!”

 

“Aishh this Kid, when he already comes here so early he should al least do this. I’m sorry Seonsaeng, I will apologize myself for him!”

 

-What? Why he is excuse Kyuhyun?- I asked while looking at him, I noticed we was still at the hallway and it wasn’t a good place to ask him more question, but also I wasn’t sure if I could hold my self back if I was alone in a room with him. But it was better then the hallway.

 

“Eunhyuk, can I talk with you for a Moment?” , I asked clamed.

 

He nod and followed me without asking anything. I noticed that we ended at the same room, when I told him to forget everything. When I turned to him he had the same eyes like the first time. 

 

“Can I ask you something?”, I asked him.

 

“Yes!”

 

“Why are you apologizing for Kyuhyun?”

 

“Oh, Seonsaeng, don’t you know that I and Kyuhyun were cousins. We also live together. I really didn’t know what happened to him in the last few days. When I want ask…

 

“WAIT! You and Kyuhyun are cousins? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Why, you didn’t ask me?”

 

“Aish…no wonder that I fall in love….”

 

“What…?”

 

“Did Kyuhyun tell you something?”

 

“No, I don’t think. After he came back from China he stopped to talk with me and he changed a lot!”

 

I looked up into his innocence Face. Why has he to be the cousin of that guy? Why couldn’t just be a normal guy. I couldn’t tell him, what happened; I couldn’t tell him the Truth. Not him. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes for awhile.

 

“Eunhyuk, I will just ask you one thing if you had the choice between him and me, who would you choose?”

 

 

 

Eunhyuk Pov

 

 

The day was really strange first I met Kyu and the Donghae. But the strangest was, why come Kyu to school so early, he would never come so early even he had a doubt and why looked Donghae so shocked when he saw me. Ahr it gave just headache.

 

Slowly I walked the hallway down, it was still empty since it was still some time left for school begin, I couldn’t expect that there would someone beside me. 

 

“I really wanted to clear up the thing between me and him”, I sight. “But why is every time that someone gave me headache at the end?”

 

 

Suddenly someone grabbed me out of nowhere and pulled me against the wall.

When I looked up I noticed that it was Kyu. I noticed that he was angry. He was still looking at me, like he wanted to tell something but couldn’t.

 

“Kyu…?”, I started.

 

“Had he just kissed you?”, he asked.

 

“W…yes…it was just a kiss!” I answered

 

“Then let him doesn’t kiss you again, understand?”

 

“Why…what happened to you Kyu…?”

 

“Do you understand?” , he shouted, I could hear that he was really angry.

 

I just nod and tried to get of his sigh.

 

“I’m sorry!”, he apologized suddenly. I couldn’t really get him, but he wasn’t angry or sad it was more then that he was confused. I hugged him for awhile,  it was the first time after long time that I hugged him like this. In the past I always used to hug him, when he felt down or started to cry when he couldn’t bear the pain. It was like this time. He bore his nails into my uniform and lends his head against my shoulder. For awhile we stood like this. I couldn’t ask him what happened, but just let him hug me.

Suddenly I could hear that someone was coming down to hall, when I wanted to let him go, Kyu grabbed my head and pressed his lips on mine.

 

“What was that…?”, I shouted at him, while pushing him away.

 

“Can you please answer me just one question?”,

 

 

“Yes….but….!”

 

“Will you ever let me hurt ? Anni (no) when you had to choose between too people who would you choose, me or the other one!”

 

-Why he is asking the same question like Seonsaeng?-

 

“It depends on the other one….i mean”

 

“Just answer me!”

 

“You, I would choose you Kyu.”

 

-For a Moment I felt like that someone was looking at us and the smile on Kyu’s face was that he wanted let the one know, that I would only belong to him…-