[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 3 On a Sparkling Star Night - Chapter 5

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Heechul Pov

 

The first thing, I noticed was when I opened my eyes was, that he was gone.

Was everything what happened, just a dream? I didn’t know. I wished it wouldn’t. I looked at the window and noticed the sun; a warm wind blew the room and remained me at the past, those times where I was able to smile and that Person. He was different from the Siwon and the Person I married. He was the opposite from everything, but the pain which he carried and my loneliness let us meet. Those nights which he filled with stars. Even it was wrong we did it again and again. But why was I remembering it after long time. Slowly I stepped out of the bed and opened the room door, a women passed me quickly by while calling a doctor. I take a step out of the room and looked after at the right side, everyone was exited and I noticed that they were trying to wake up a guy, beside him was another guy, he was wearing a suit and looked like an important Person, even I couldn’t get what he was saying, it seemed like he was calling the boy’s name, but there was no response.

 

“Call the doctor, his blood pleasure is going down. And he stopped to breath.”

 

“Give him this and put this. Continue to wake him up!” I heard a Doctor and a nurse.

 

“What happened!”, suddenly I heard a familiar Voice.  “It was Siwon who passed me!” he run over to the boy and shouted.

 

“What did you do? What happened? This Guy really!  Please prepare the intensive Room immediately!”, he shouted and pushed the bed through the hall.

 

What would you do if you meet you past again, the Person which asked not to meet again?

 

I didn’t know the answer only the guy’s name, who were lying on the Bed, as he was just sleeping

 

 

“Kyunah!” ,fled his name out of my lips.

 

 

Siwon pov

 

Name: Kim Heechul

 

Age: 27

 

State:  Married

 

Married

 

WhatI was doing? What I was doing? I couldn’t think, I just starred at the file. What I was doing? 

How could I think, he would be him?

I lend my head against the chair and tried to forget everything for awhile perhaps it was the best thing, I could do, for now.

“Doctor!”, suddenly a voice called me back out of my mind. It was a nurse she looked nervous and afraid. I remembered that nurse, she was new here. I looked at her and tried he to clam down for the first.

“There is a boy, he doesn’t breath and his blood pleasure is very low, we don’t know what to do!” , she answered.

Without wasting time I jumped off my chair and followed her, when I came near to the boy I noticed that he looked familiar.

-Oh no…!- 

“What happened!”, i shouted. “What did you do? What happened? This Guy really!  Please prepare the intensive Room immediately!”

I tried to wake him up but no response. - Even I told him that, if isn’t going to take this would happen what is this guy really doing!-

 

“Siwon, tell me what happened!”, suddenly a voice asks. When I turned my head, the Person I had never expected. He was holding his Hand and looked at confused at me.

 

“What are you doing here Sungmin and how do you know him!”. , those were the only thing that I could thought and ask.