[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 2 : Bad Guy -Chapter 3

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Kyuhyun Pov

 

-Why I’m telling this to him, why is it that I want he should look at me?-

 

“It wasn’t you fault!”, I add and looked at him.

 

For a moment he looked just back at me, it was like he would feel what I feel.

 

“Should I take you somewhere?” he asked.

 

It was still cold, when we walked down the Alee. Even if I used to be walking like this around, it was different this time.  I looked at him and saw that he was walking just with his shirt.

 

“Would you like my Jacket?”, I asked him.

 

“No thank’s!” he answered. I could still hear that he was still angry.

 

All the way we walked without saying anything, until we reached a building that looked like a Hotel. 

 

“You….don’t tell me that you are really one of them?” I asked and looked irritated at him.

 

“Aishh…Ya do you think I’m you.”

 

“I’m sorry before. That was the girl, who I dated, but I get bored.”

 

“Ja, do you thing she is a game or like that?”

 

“Anni, but isn’t Love a game?”

 

“Aishhh…!”

 

It get was already dark, when we arrived the Hotel. I looked at him while he was on phone.

 

“Ja, don’t worry this is, my Hotel. We have a bar here. Since no one really know me, we can be alone here!”

 

“Alone!?”

 

“Ja…!”

 

It was the first time, that I had ever entered a Hotel like this, although my Brother used to stay here, I never really went far then the lobby.

It was quite different, as a normal bar. It was dark and the jazz music flow through your mind.

 

“Here!”, he said and gave me a Glass of wine.

 

“I know you prefer to drink beer. But I don’t think you will ever taste this kind of again of wine.”

 

“Why? My brother used to bring foreign wine when he come back home!”

 

“Aishh, ja can’t just shut up and drink or tell at least “Thank you for spending me a wine?”

 

“Thank you!”

 

He didn’t ask me, why I run into his car or anything else, he just drunk his wine. For a moment I could just stay here forever.

It was expect that he would end up drunk, since I don’t know where he live and I couldn’t let him be as he was, I decided to bring him into a room. As long he was the owner, he will get the room for free. I was right and we get the Royal suit. 

 

“Ja, how do you know my Name?” , he suddenly asked.

 

“I saw it on the bill. Lee Sungmin.”

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, what a funny name.”

 

“Ajusshi, who are you calling funny. You are the one who is drunk!”

 

“Ja, who are you calling Ajusshi, I’m still young!”

 

I smiled at him but somehow he looked pitiful, I decided to wait until he fall asleep, before I would go. When I came back from the toiled he stayed lend at the door and looked really tried. I wet a towel and started to pat, suddenly he grabbed my arm and kissed me. For a moment I didn’t know what to do, but I felt how my heart started to beating.  Slowly I get closer to him, so I could feel his breath. I looked into his eyes and pressed softly my lips of his and pressed him close to him. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel that he wanted more.

Slowly I his Shirt and felt how hot he was. He put his arms around his my neck. 

 

“Wait…we should go over there…!” I said to him and moved him to the bed.

 

I started to continue to , my fingers started to tremble.

 

“You look cute…!” he said and kissed my neck. 

 

When I undressed his upper body, I saw his mark less body and kiss his cheats.

 

“I never see such a body!”

 

I noticed that he already put his hand under my Shirt and try to undress me, when could see my upper body I get little bit embraced.

He started again to kiss very part of my upper body until I get him down to lie on the bed.

I opened the belt from his pants, when I looked at him; I noticed how he get red, like

doesn’t want that I see him like this.

I started to kiss him again, and felt how hot he was.

I put off my pants also off and trunked him around. 

 

“It won’t hurt!” I whispered to him. 

 

I don’t why but I wised this night, would never end….

 

 

Next  Moring,

 

“Ahhhhhhh!”, I heard suddenly a voice.

 

“Ah , Hyukjieshi, could you shut up…I just want to sleep more. If you have bad dream you can cling one me.

 

“Ya, how ….how….you get here…..?”

 

“Aishh.......Ja, Eunhyuk why are you just……Oh where I’am, this not seems to be my house?”

 

“YAH…..!”

 

“Who are you Ajusshi…?