[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

My love story started at that moment when I met him for the first time, on the last weekend of my winter vacation. Because I missed the New Party, I agreed with Shin to go to the Club were Yesung works. That was the first time I fall in Love with him

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want use the bathroom!” , I said to Shin, it was the second time I laid to my parents, to go out late night in a Host club. Since I missed the New Year Party, Shin dragged me to enjoy in a club. We passed the exam for the High school Entrance as always was Kyuhyun at the first place and the last like always Shin. What a shame that I only was Nr. 2 and couldn’t even beat my younger cousin.

 

“Do you still thinking about the result, woah you’re really awesome!” said Shin while looking after me.

 

 

“Hey sweet boy, do you want spent a night with me?”, suddenly a voice asked me, when I turned, I saw a lady in red. She looked really young and was beautiful.

 

–What lady like her doing in Host club? – I thought while smiling at her

 

“I’m sorry, but I think you mistaken something. I’m not a Host here and even though, I think it isn’t allowed!” I answered and took a step back, as she come near to me.

 

“Is that not good, if you not a host, you can enjoy with me as much as you want!” she answered, while dipping her wine glass.

 

 

“Lady, if you don’t mind, today he is mine!” , a voice answered suddenly behind me and I felt that somebody put his hand around my Shoulder. 

 

“What?” she shouted angry.

 

When I turned my head I saw that it was a guy.

 

“Kibumshii!” I said

 

“How dare you!?!” she shouted and looked at me.

 

“I’m so….rry!” I answered.

 

She looked still angry, but without saying anything she left.

 

 

Name:  Kim Ki Bum

Age: 26

Education: Third year of LiteratureUniversity.

Job: He work’s night as a Barkeeper in the Host club to pay his study fees. He is also my Tutor.

 

 

 

When I met him at the first time, was that time when I went for the first time I a club. That time a lady mistakes me as a host and tried to me, it was horrible and I thought that I would lose my like this. Kibum was the one rescued me, before it happened. From that time one, he was like a knight to me.  Without knowing that incident my parents hired him as my Tutor.

 

 

“Kamsamitha (Thank you) I answered while I smiling at him.

 

“You know sometime I understand why the lady’s after you, If you keep on smiling so cute, even I want spent a night with you!” , he said

 

“Kubumshii!” , I shouted.

 

“Hahah, it was a joke. But serious you should be just cute in front of that guy, who you like! By the way where are you going?”

 

“Toilet!”

 

“Should I come with you, you know there lot of lady’s out there!”

 

“Kibumshi!” 

 

“It was a joke!” he laughed again and pats my head.

 

Without looking at him, I passed him and went to the toilet. –That was the only place the lady’s wouldn’t follow me- I thought and tried to clam down.

When I get out of the Toilet suddenly four boy’s stands in front of me, I thought that they want use the toilet and tried to pass them. Suddenly one of them grasps after me and pulled me against the Door.

 

“What …. do….you ….want?” I stuttered.

 

“You how annoying you are? Even when you just two time come here, every of our customer asking only about you. You are not even a Host but just act like one, do you know what happened to those would like Hosts`?” asked one of them

 

“I think…you…mistake…here…something!”

 

-Why this always happing to me, is it a crime to smile? I’m not the bad one I’m here the victim I’m innocent. But why everybody wants to me or beat me up T_T –

 

I closed my eyes and prepared, to get beat up.

 

“Knock it of!” suddenly I heard a voice and the sound of someone fall down.

 

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw a guy in front of me.

 

“He’s is sacred!”  ,he add and looked at the Guys.

 

When I looked down, I saw the one who wanted to beat me on the ground.

 

-He knocked him down o.o – I thought and looked at him again.

 

Without saying anything the guy grasped their mate and left us alone

 

“Are you ok?” , he asked suddenly

 

“Yeh…I just come out of the toilet.” I answered

 

 “How old are you?”

 

“….20…..!”

 

Suddenly he looked at me, before I could react, his face was right in front of me.

He was quite handsome and it let my heart stop for a Moment.  He was still starring at me and get’s closer to me.

 

Without noticing it I closed my eyes, I couldn’t see anything, couldn’t hear anything. Just his lips that were pressed at mine, I could feel. It felt like fire, I garbed him and he answered it. Slowly he pressed me against the wall and started to kiss neck, it felt like I was burning but I wanted more.

 

“Hyukie, where are you?” suddenly I heard someone calling my name. When I opened my eyes, that guy let me go. He just let me stay there and went away, the only thing I could see was his messy hair.

 

At that moment I really wished what would happened if …..

 

 

Name: Eunhyuk

Age: 16

Education: Joined currently the High school

Hobbies: Dancing

 

“Ya, why are still looking down, because you wasn’t number one? Ah what happened yesterday? We thought you were tried to again!”

 

“Anni (no), I just tried to plan to kill you and tried to arrange a Killer.”

 

“WHAT?” 

 

“..…..!”

 

“You are really acting weird since we went to the club. Tell me really what happened!” , annoyed Shin.

 

“Like I said, there was nothing and I’m tired, just let me alone!”

 

“Aishhh…. !”

 

“GET ALL AT THEIR PLACE; WE HAVE A NEW TEACHER!!!”  ,shouted someone suddenly.  I looked dizzy up and tried to see who it was.

 

The only thing what I could at this Moment was….No way …….this guy……No way….

 

 

“I’m Lee Donghae, a Teacher Trainee. For two weeks Starting Today I will be teaching you about biology. It’s Nice to meet all of you!”