02.

Memories


Jun kai's POV 

I frozed when I heard the name of my new secretary. i slowly turned around and my eyes widens when i saw the person standing in front of me, smiling widely. 

"Mr. Wang?" 

i was brought back to reality when Ms. Zhang called me. I shaked my thoughts away, and cleared my throat. 

"yes? so this is my new secretary?" i asked her while I eyed him.. 

"yes Mr. Wang, this is Wang Yuan"

He stepped forward and bows his head. "Hello Mr. Wang, I'll be your new secretary starting today. I'll be in your care" he said, smiling brightly. 

my heart tightens. i wanna hug him, after all those years.. i finally saw him again but something is not right.. 

I watched how Ms. Zhang explain to him his works. I watched how focus he was, listening to her. I watched how enthusiastic he was.. 

Ms. Zhang left my office leaving me and yuan alone. awkward atmosphere surrounded us, he was fidgeting and looking around. 

---------

Yuan's POV 

Ms. Zhang already left, leaving me and Mr. Wang alone. I was still standing, didn't know what to do. it feels so awkward. 

I heard Mr. Wang clears his throat as he looks at me. "Mr. Wang, Where are you from?" 

huh? what's with the sudden question, i thought. "uhm. I'm originally from Chongqing but when I was 8 years old my family moved here in Beijing" i replied to him. he was looking at me, I'm feeling shy right now. 

it feels like he is cheking m--what the hell wang yuan? are you interested at your boss? you are c---

"do I look familiar to you? " he said, cutting my thoughts. 

"uhh.. yes? you are Mr. Wang Jun kai, owner of the Wang Corporation?" i said hesitantly. I saw his face had a painful reaction for a second but it quickly disappeared.. 

-------- 

Jun kai's POV 

my heart hurted as those words came out of his mouth..

i shaked my thoughts away as i smiled at him. "Okay Mr. Wang, you can go now. your table is just outside my office. I'll call you if i need anything" 

he smiled at me and bows his head before going out. 

he doesn't remember me? did he forgot about me?..  my thoughts kept running. after all those years that he was gone. after the day he left without saying goodbye.. and now he doesn't remember me. 

what happened to our promise, wang yuan?