06.

Memories


Yuan's POV 

Its been 3 days since I've been discharged out of the hospital and everyone on the company was worried to me. i feel happy knowing that they've been worried about me. 

Mr. Wang told everyone not to give me too much work and will be going home early. I told him that he doesn't need to do that but... 

/FLASHBACK/

"May I get all of your attention please?" Mr. Wang was standing in front of his office, attracting all of our attentions. 

"Starting today, Mr. Wang Yuan will be going home earlier than the regular time. Also, i would like to ask you not to give him too much work. The doctor said that it's not good for him to have too much stress. Can you all do that?" 

we are all looking at him. I'm embarrassed right now, it feels like im being treated too special. everyone nod their head and some of them give words about how should i take care of myself and do not get sick. 

When Mr. Wang saw that everyone agreed, he excuses himself and asked me to follow him. 

"M-Mr. Wang.. you don't have to do that. I'm really fine and I-I can do my work just fine.." 

he was staring at me and then take a deep breath. "No, I already give my orders. You'll be having less work and you'll have to go home early" 

"b-but Mr. Wang I thi--"

"you'll follow what I said or you want to be fired?" he cutted me off. 

I panicked when I heard him say that, quickly shaking my head and keeping quiet. 

"good." he smiled a victorious smile at me. 

/FLASHBACK ENDS/ 

----------

Jun kai's POV 

It's been 3 days since yuan has been discharged. I also give orders to them not to overwork him or give him too much work, also he will need to go home early. 

everyone agreed to whaf I said and some gave their opinion. Yuan even refused to be treated differently but what can i do? he can't blame me for going crazy and being over protective because of what happened. 

I've been looking for him for years now and finally, I got to see him again but he doesn't remember me. I'll do my best to keep him safe from everything, I wouldn't let him get hurt or even forget me again. 

I put a cup of coffee in yuan's table with a sticky note on it. I entered my office and waited for him. after almost 30 minutes of  waiting foe him, he finally saw the cup of coffee. I saw him read the sticky note, smiling at that. 

he looks towards my direction and smiling at me, mouthing "thank you" 

is that a blush on his cheeks? oh come one wang jun kai. you are just imagining things. 

I smiled at him before he went back to do his work. 

I watched him as he do his work. sighing as i opened my laptop to get my work start. 

I'll do whatever it takes just to have him by my side and protect him. I won't force him to remember me instead, I'll just do everything i can to make memories with him. I told myself as i get back to my work. 

----------

hello guys! sorry for the short update :( i promise that on the future updates, I'll make it long! thank you for reading my crappy story