09.

Memories


Yuan's POV 

6 months have past since I came to work here at the Wang Corporations. Me and my co-workers are getting along just fine. sometimes we will have a night out, have a barbeque and sometimes going to karaoke. 

then there's Mr. Wa-- I mean Jun kai. our relationship now are much better than before, we dropped the formalities around each other oh and sometimes he invited me out.

also... I know its natural for a secretary to have his boss' number, you know? if the boss need something. 

but.. Jun kai and I are not like that. We have each other's number but we are not talking about work. sometimes we are texting each other just because he is bored or he can't sleep. 

its like... lovers? oh stop it wang yuan. your imagination is running wild again! jun kai is just kind okay? don't assume things. 

I sigh as i lay on my sofa, hugging the pillow close to my chest when my phone suddenly rang. i quickly got up and pick up my phone, answering it. 

"Jun kai? what made you call?"

"come over?" he said. 

"huh? r-right now?" 

"you don't want to? fine. I'll just call some stranger outside and let them in, then I-"

"o-okay! I'll come over! geez.. just give me an hour" i cutted him off. 

i heard him laugh at the other line before cutting the line off. 

"ugh.. sometimes i wonder if he's really older than me, so childish" i mumbled before getting up to prepare. 

 

Jun kai's POV 

"when will yuan arrive? ugh..." laying on the sofa as i groaned. 30 minutes have passed but he's still not here. 

i sat up and grab my phone, was about to call yuan when i heard the doorbell rang. i smiled and rush to open the door, revealing a wang yuan wearing oversized sweater, a tight black skinny jeans and a pair of white sneakers. 

my eyes scanned him from head to toe then up to his eyes. "what? you won't let me enter? I'll just g---"

"no! i was just looking at you. you really look so small wearing that oversized sweater" i said while trying not to laugh. I saw him pout and glared at me, i cannot stop my laughter anymore and i burst out laughing at his expression. 

"sorry if im small and not tall as you, also not manly as you!" he retorted, still glaring at me. i shook my head and drag him inside, closing the door. 

i got his bag and put it on the single couch. i grabbed his risk before smiling at him. 

"w-what is it?" he asked me, looking at me like i was some kidnapper. 

"do something for me.. its been a while since you've done it. i kinda missed it you know.." he said slowly, staring at my eyes before dragging me away. 

 


Yuan's POV 

"you told me to come over just to cook for you?" i said to him with poker face. 

jun kai smiled at me and stand beside me. 

"well it's been a while since I ate your cooking. I'm tired of eating take outs also you told me that it's not healthy to eat take outs always. i don't know how to cook so..." he said. 

im still looking at him, can't believe that he called me over just to cook. "I---"

"but if you don't want to then it's okay, you don't have to force yourself. I'll just order take out again and I'll be sick for eating it always and then die alone" his head his down but i saw him throw some galnce at me. 

i sigh and put my hands on my hip. "fine I'll cook. stop making me guilty okay? are you really older than me?" 

he only grins at me, flashing me his handsome smile. i quickly averted my eyes and went to the refrigerator to get the ingredients that i need. 

"j-just sit on the sofa. I'll call you when it's done" i said, not turning around to look at him. 

he hummed in return and i hear his footsteps fading away. when im sure that he's not there anymore, i released my breathe and shake my head. 

"stop thinking about his smile and start cooking wang yuan" i said to myself as i started making the food.