18.

Memories

 

Yuan's POV

I was woken up with the sudden nonstop loud ringing of my phone. I sat up on my bed and quickly answered it.

"h-hello?"

"Hello Sir Yuan? sorry to disturb you at this time, Can you fetch Mr. Wang here ?" the voice on the other line said. 

"H-huh? why? d-did something bad happen to Ju-- Mr.Wang?" my eyes widened at what I heard.

"N-no! it's not that , Mr.Yuan. Mr. Wang is really drunk and cannot even stand. He had drank too much earlier and now he is sleeping on the table."

"I-Is that so? okay. Can you tell me the place's name?" I asked while standing up, grabbing my wallet and quickly putting my shoes on.

"It's Club Clover 17 Mr. Yuan"  

"Okay, watch him for me for a moment. I'll be there as quickly as I can" I said before heading to the door.

--------------

I hailed a taxi as soon as I got out off the hotel, getting inside the taxi.

"where are we heading to, sir?" 

"o-oh.. to Club Clover 17 sir. d-do you know where is it?" I asked him and I saw the taxi driver smile. 

"It's nearby. planning to drink?" He threw me a quick glance through the rear view mirror.

"n-no sir. I'm just gonna fetch my friend there" I said,  getting restless on my seat.. 

are we still far? I hope junkai will be okay...

/5 minutes later/

"here we are young man, Club Clover 17" the driver halted in front of a bar with a bright neon sign.

"how much will I pay sir?" I asked and grab my wallet. 

'10 bucks." he said, smiling at me. I quickly opened my wallet and handed him the money. Saying thank you before getting out of the car and rushing towards the bar.

When I opened the door, I was welcome with the strong smell of different liquors, thick cloud of cigarette and drunk people. Some of them are dancing on the dance floor, some of them are sleeping, wasted because of the alcohol and some of them are even making out. I scanned my eyes through the crowd, hoping to see Junkai out of the sea of people. 

"Mr. Yuan!" i turned around to see a bartender on the counter waving at me. I push forward through the drunk people and was welcomed by the bartender. He led me towards the island bar and there I saw Junkai, sleeping with his head on the island bar.  

I ran towards him and knelt down to look at his face and sighs before standing up.

thank God he's okay..

"thank you for looking after him. Did he pay for his drinks?" I asked, grabbing Junkai's coat and phone. 

"Yes sir, before he passed out he paid his drinks."

I nod my head and grab Junkai's right arm, putting it around on my shoulder. I grabbed his waist and help him stand up.I heard Junkai groaned and stir. I adjusted his hand around my shoulder and grab him closer to me, I once again said thanks to the bartender before leaving. 

 

Junkai's POV

I groaned and felt myself shaking, hearing the noisy night of Canada. I opened my eyes slightly and saw that I was inside a car, turned to my side and saw yuan looking out of the window. I don'y know what gotten inside my head but the next thing I did after seeing yuan, I move towards him ang hug his waist, resting my head on his chest.

"I thought you left me alone again.." I whisper and hug him tighter, inhaling his scent through his clothes. 

I felt a hand landed softly on my back, subbing it slowly. I straighten up when the car halted, I looked around and saw that we are in front of the hotel. Yuan grabbed his wallet and paid the driver before looking at me.

"Can you stand up? Can you walk?" he softly said.

"yeah, I think I could.." I saw him nod his head and got out first,  shutting the car door and I quickly followed and walk beside him. 

Damn. My head is throbbing each step that I take, it's killing me.

we rode the elevator in silence, not bothering to start a conversation and the silence is  starting to kill me. Before I could utter a word, the elevator door opened, indicating that we are now on our floor. Yuan was the first one again to get off.  

Is he avoiding me? of course Wang Junkai, after you lied to him?

i shut the door closed once we got inside the room, yuan silently put his coat on the rack and removed his shoes as I did the same. He was about to leave when I suddenly hugged him from the back, burying my face on the crook of his neck as I feel his body tensing. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Yuan.." I whispered. Tightening my hug, pulling him closer to me and inhaling his scent once again. 

Yuan didn't utter a single word, he just stood there with my arms around him.

"I didn't mean to lie. I was f-frightened with the thought of you getting mad if you find out.. I-I'm sorry" My voice started to crack as my vision started to get blurry. 

silence filled the room as we stay on our position. I was about to talk when I felt droplets of water falling on my arm and then I felt yuan;s body starting to tremble, letting out tiny sobs from his lips. I brought both of my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

"please forgive me yuan.. don't leave me again.. I can't bare to lose you again.. I-I--" The hot tears that I was strongly holding back started to fall,  My words getting muffled as I buried my face on yuan's neck. I removed my arms around his waist and sent to stand in front of him.

"Don't leave me again okay? please.." I whispered. Bringing my hand to the side of his face and wiping his tears away with my thumb

"w-why do you keeping saying that?" He whispered, voice hoarse from his silent cry. 

"because you broke your promise. you told me that we'll never separate but you left me all alone.. please don't brake your promise once again" I said, putting my forehead against his. 

Yuan closed his eyes as droplets of tears falls from his eyes again. he took a deep breath and opened his eyes again, nodding his head.

I smiled and cupped his face, looking directly to his eyes and down to his lips. I brushed his cheeks and move slowly, inch by inch until i was only a breath away from him. I looked in his eyes once again, asking permission silently and he closed his eyes as his answer.  

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, feeling his soft lips against mine. I move my lips slowly against his, capturing it as I heard him sigh. I tilted my head to get a better access to his lips, savoring the pleasure.