05.

Memories


Jun kai's POV 

"when i was 11 years old I had an accident.. My mom said that i was running after a bunny when a car hitted me.. they said that my head hitted the floor really hard causing a blood clot to form in my brain. they said that after the surgery i can't remember anything.. I had an amnesia because of the blow on my head." he explained and smile sadly. 

he had an accident..

pictures of his accident came flashing through my mind. I saw yuan lying on the floor, eyes closed and blood surrounding him. 

"M-Mr. Wang! w-what's wrong?" he looks at me with worried eyes. i abruptly stand up, i just now realize that I've been crying.  I wiped my tears as i excused myself, leaving him alone inside the room. 

I just kept walking and walking until i realized that i've already reached the hospital's garden. i sat down on the bench with my hands covering my face. 

how can that happen to him?...
if I'm there with him.. that accident would have never happened. 

hot liquid came out of my eyes once again, falling nonstop. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath, i stood up and fixed myself. 

"crying wouldn't bring back his memories with me.." 

----------
 
Yuan's POV 

It's been an hour since Mr. Wang left. did my story made him cry? ah that's impossible, maybe he remembered someone with the same story.. yeah that's right. 

i was about to go to sleep when the door creaked, i turn to its way and saw Mr. Wang holding a paper bag. He put doen the paper bag on the table pushing it beside my bed while dragging the chair. He fixed my bed so that i was slightly sitting. after that, he grabbed the paper bag and gets what is inside it. 

oh.. its foods.. 

I watched him fixing the food and he glanced on my way, i quickly averted my gaze. feeling embarrassed because he caught me staring at him. 

"say ah." 

ha? i slowly turned my face and saw him trying to feed me.. 

omfg. he's gonna feed me! the handsome boss of mine will gonna feed me!! 

"hey. my arm is starting to get numb" he said, it brought me back to reality. i shaked my head and opens my mouth, letting him feed me. it made me blush and feel shy.. 

this is too sweet, it feels like we are l-- shut up wang yuan, your imagination is too extreme! 

he was about to feed me when we heard a knock on the door. he puts down the chopsticks and went to open the door, revealing the doctor. 

"Hello Mr. Wang, his condition is slowly getting better. after 2 days more he can finally go home. that's all, also when something happens please ask for a nurse or a doctor. thank you" the doctor was talking to Mr. Wang, giving details about my condition. i watched them talk and after that Mr. Wang goes back to sit and feed me. 

"the doctor said you'll be staying at the hospital for 2 more days and after that you'll be discharged so, rest a lot. get well and do not over work" he said softly, smiling and feeding me again. 

i smiled back and nods my head. 

Mr. Wang is so kind, it would be good to have someone like him beside me...