13.

Memories


Yuan's POV 

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 87B to Canada. We are now inviting those passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. boarding will begin in approximately 10 minutes . Thank you" 

Jun kai and I stood up when we heard the announcement, dragging our suitcase as we headed to the boarding area. the two of us are heading to Canada for a  business convention and meeting one of his business partner. I'm going with him to Canada because im his secretary and I'll be handling all of his schedule. (in case you guys forgot xD) 

we arrived at the boarding area and show our boarding pass and identification card. our luggage was long gone, good thing because its heavy. he stopped in front of our seat to look at me, i frown out of confusion. 

"what's the matter? why did you stop?" i asked him but he just stared at me. his right hand move, pointing at the seat next to the window. 

"what?" 

"go sit there." he simply said. i am too speechless to say anything so i just not my head and went to my seat before he sat next to me. 

after the door was closed, the pilot made his announcement for take off. excitemen and nervousness envelops my body, its my first time riding the plane. i looked outside the window with eyes full of amazement to see that we are already up in the sky, i can see the beautiful view of Beijing. 

i really can't believe that im going to a foreign country with him.. 

i smiled to myself as i imagine things, i can feel my cheeks heating up. but i was pulled back out of my thoughts when i heard the announcement. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you’re seated.

In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast/dinner/supper/a light meal/a snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge/with our compliments. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you.” 

I grabbed my phone and opens the camera, i smiled widely with my other hand is doing a peace sign. I heard jun kai chuckles as he looked at me, i was blushing out of embarrassment. 

"it's okay, no need to be shy. everyone can be like that. do whatever you want, we're stuck here for 13 hours and 30 minutes until we arrived at canada" he said to me causing my eyes to widens. 

"t-that long?.." i whispered, can't believe how long will i be seating here.. seating beside him for the whole flight. 

jun kai smiled at me as he nods his head. he opens his bag as he grab his laptop and ipad. pulling the tray table, putting down his laptop and opening it. he hands me his ipad but i didn't take it, only looking at him, confused. 

he sighs as he grabs my hand and made me clutch the ipad, "ive got good movies in it. watch some of it so you'll not be bored" he said. 

"b-but it's you ---"

"no buts. just use it and be obedient. I'll just finish something on my laptop and later I'll watch with you" he cuts off. i nod my head as a sign of defeat. 

i really can't disobey him. sighs. 

i opened the ipad but i didn't went to check the movie first. i clicked the camera on and focus it on jun kai, he was too engrossed in his work. he doesn't notice what i was doing so i secretly took a photo of him, which turned out great. 

i smiled to myself when i see the photo that I've taken.

he is just sitting and looking at his laptop but.. he really look handsome   

i scrolled through his photos. his album is like a time machine xD he has photos of him when he was in college, highschool, middle school and elementary, chuckling to myself as i looked through his photos. i smiled to myself as i scrolled through his childhood photo, but i thought of something. his childhood photo seems familiar, it's like I've seen it before somewhere. I continued to scroll through his photo but i stop and was frozen for a moment. 

i can't believe what im seeing. what is this?... why?. 

i quickly closed his photo album and the ipad, putting it down on my lap as i look outside. my heart is beating wildly, i don't know what to do. i can't believe what i saw and my head is hurting a little. I rested my head on the window as i plugged in my earphones and put some music on, calming myself. i closed my eyes and put the eye mask on, shaking away the thoughts. but before going the dreamland, a sudden flash of question enters my mind. 

why does a childhood photo of us together exist? 

---------------------

so yuan find something shocking.. will it lead to something good or something bad?