04.

Memories


Jun kai's POV 

Everyone already went home, the only ones who are left behind is me and yuan. he was still arranging some files that i need to sign, so here we are. 

i was watching him do his work from my office. he kinda look pale? he must be tired, i should tell him that it's okay to go home. I stood up from my seat and walks to the him. 

"Mr. Wang, you can go home now. you can finish your work and give me the files early tomorrow" i peeked out half oh my body from the door. he look at he and smiled. 

he really looks tired and like he is in pain?

"No Sir, I'm almost done, just a fe-Argh!!"

he was speaking to me when he suddenly shouts out of pain, clutching his head. My eyes widened as i rush to him, supporting his body. 

"M-Mr Wang! what's wrong?!" concern and horror can be heard in my voice. he was still crouching on the floor. trashing a little bit and clutching his hair, hissing in pain. tears are slowly forming at the corner of his eyes. 

i watched in horror as i saw him writhing in pain. it goes on for a moment until i felt him stopped his movements, i look at him as i saw him unconscious in my arms. i quickly carried him bridal style and runs to the elevator, living our things behind. 

when we reached the basement, I hurriedly scanned the place and search for my car. I quickly run towards it when i saw it, opened the passenger seat and put yuan there. i put his seatbelt on and reclined the seat so he'll be laying down. I run to the other side of the car immediately started the engine, rushing our way to the hospital. 

---------- 

my eyes are closed as i sat and leaned my back on the wall. I've panicked when I saw yuan's state earlier. 

crying. writhing in pain and shouting... I shaked my head to clear my thoughts, i leaned forward and brushed my hair, opening the button of my clothes. 

I saw the doctor get out of the emergency room where yuan was. I promptly stood up when the doctor walks towards me. 

"H-how is he?" i nervously asked. 

"Nothing serious happen sir. he lost his consciousness due to over-fatigue. well aside that, the cause of the hurting of his head. we found out that he had a brain surgery, based on the result of our examination. we also checked if he had a brain tumor be doesn't have, maybe he had an accident for him to have a surgery. well, that's all Mr. Wang. You can now see him, he is currently sleeping" the doctor bows her head. 

still standing, i slowly processed what she said.

surgery..
incident...

what exactly happened to you, wang yuan?"

--------------

Yuan's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes. groaning as i scanned the unfamiliar place. i tried sitting up when a hand stopped me from moving. 

it's Mr. Wang....

"don't move.. the doctor says that you need to rest, you are over-fatigued." he gently said to me as he fixed my blanket.

"w-what happened to me?" i slowly asked him.. 

did i collapsed? all i can remember is that I was screaming in pain while clutching my head, I also saw Mr. Wang rushing to me and after that.. i lost my consciousness. 

"you were screaming in pain and clutching your head when i saw you. you were trashing around until you lost your consciousness.. the doctor said the reason for your extreme headache is because of the past surgery.. what happened to you?" he looked at me worriedly as he talked softly. 

"when i was 11 years old I had an accident.. My mom said that i was running after a bunny when a car hitted me.. they said that my head hitted the floor really hard causing a blood clot to form in my brain. they said that after the surgery i can't remember anything.. I had an amnesia because of the blow on my head." I explained to him as I looked down and smiled sadly. 

i glanced at his way when i noticed that he was silent. I saw a teardrops runs down his face.

"M-Mr. Wang.. what's wrong?!" 

he abruptly stood up and wipe the tears. he shook his head and excuses himself, leaving me alone inside the room