16.

Memories

Jun kai's POV 

"so that's it. we had an agreement for the project Mr.Wang, I’m looking forward to working with you on this project. I'm sure the outcome will be amazing, especially that I'm working with the famous Wang Jun Kai" Mr. Williams said as we both stood up, shaking our hands as a seal to our agreement. 

"I promise that the project will be successful and to give all the cooperation that we'll need. Thank you once again Mr.Williams" i bowed my head for the last time and headed towards the door with yuan following me. 

so that's it. the last meeting for the trip and that was a success. We can both relax now, we still have two days to stay here before going back to China. 

After a good 30 minutes ride, we arrived at my hotel and quickly ride the elevator, eager to be inside our room. Yuan was the one who opened the door and the first one the get inside. I put my coat on the rack and watch yuan removing his coat and putting it on the coat rack beside the cabinet near the door. He throws his bag on the couch softly, removing the cuff's button and rolling his sleeves up to his elbow. 

i watch him as he disappeared from the living room, entering the kitchen and I found myself following him. 

"what are you doing?"

"food. aren't you hungry?" he said without looking at me.

"yeah I am. I'm reaaaaally tired and really hungry so make me food" i sat in front of the table, watching yuan cook. He only laughs at my whining and continue what he was doing, not even throwing me a glance. I glared at his back, leaning my body towards the table, resting my head on my crossed-arm on top of the table

Yuan's POV 

I turned of the stove and grab the plate that was next to me, moving the food on it. 

it's been 45 minutes and jun kai was so quiet, weird. 

"hey, let's ea-" i turn around with the plate in my hands and saw jun kai sleeping. 

"that's the reason why he is so quiet" i whispered to myself as i smile, looking at his handsome face. 

quietly putting down the dish on the table, i grab two plates and utensils, fixing the table and putting some rice. When I was done, I knelt down until I was on his level, looking carefully at his perfect features, admiring his handsome face, his long lashes, his pointed nose and oh so kissa--

"stop staring or I will melt" 

my eyes widened when I heard jun kai talk with his eyes still closed, I quickly got up and fixed my clothes, feeling my ears getting hot. 

I'm pretty sure that I'm blushing

gosh wang yuan. you just got caught staring at him while he was sleeping, such a creep. 

Jun kai sat up straight and looked at me. I stared back at him, asking silentlt what's the matter. he raised his eyebrows and move his eyes towards the table, saying with his look that "the food is there and it's getting cold"

I shaked my head and move on the other side of the table, sitting down. 

"u-uhm. let's eat before it gets cold" I smiled awkwardly and quickly stuffing food on my mouth, not bothering to look at him. 

I wish the floor would open up and eat me alive, I'm so embarrassed right now.

I looked up when I heard his stifled laugh. Jun kai looks at me and shake his head, I frowned, confused but i let it slide, quickly getting back to eating. 

"oh yeah, do you have something to do after this?" Jun kai blurted. 

"No, I've got nothing to do. why?" 

"come with me. let's go to Parc Samuel Holland" he said, smiling at me before stuffing food in his mouth. 

I frowned at him but nod my head. 

why are we going there? doesn't he have something to do? or maybe he'll meet someone there? oh well. 


/Time Skip, at the Parc Samuel Holland Park/ (it's still yuan's point of view)

one word i can say about the park. BEAUTIFUL. 

my eyes scanned the surroundings as I turned around, admiring the beautiful park. Pathway was made because of the trees, lining up to make a way. The path was covered with the fallen leaves of the tree. The leaves on the trees are intertwined, making the rays of sun enter  the small spaces between the leaves. It look so breathtaking beautiful. 

I was walking ahead with jun kai behind me, watching the leaves fall, like they're meant to fall. we're walking along the path, enjoying the wonderful view that the nature is giving. I look up and saw a leaf falling on my way, I extended my arm as I reach for it, successfully getting hold of it. 

"look, I manage to catch a falling maple leaf!" i beamed at jun kai, smilling like a kid but he didn't talk, he just looked at me while smiling. 

"he-"

"do you know the myth about the falling maple leaf?" he cuts me off. 

I looked at him witb eyes full of curiosity, i shake my head. Jun kai puts his head down before looking up at me. 

"If you catch a falling maple leaf.." jun kai started walking towards me, taking careful steps like he was walking on a thin layer of ice. He kept walking until he was only one step away from me which had me frozen on my spot. 

"w-what will happen?" I asked, waiting for his answer but he smiled at me. 

"h-hey tell me. what will happen?" i repeated but he took a step. now, he is standing in front of me. I looked up to him, still frozen on my spot with my heart pounding so loudly. 

"If you catch a falling maple leaf, you will fall inlove with the person you are walking with" he said before walking, leaving me frozen and blushing. 

I quickly regained my composure and quickly turning around when a sudden gush of air flew by, making the leaves fall and I saw jun kai standing eight steps away from me with the leaves falling ofd around him, looking at me with smile plastered on his face. 

he looks magical standing alone at the center with the falling leaves. 

The pounding of my heart hurts, like it wanna comes out. I feel warm looking at him, I feel something that I've never felt before.

could it be...?

"hey!" jun kai shouts. 

"what?!"

"I've got something to tell you" he said. the smile leaving his face, making him look serious. 

my heart pounding louder, so loud that i can hear its pounding. 

"Me too! I've got something to ask!" I shouted back. 

it's now or never wang yuan, you can't back away now. Ask him what you need to know. 

i took a deep breath as I walk closer to him, feeling my body trembling. 

-------------------------------------


So guys sorry for not updating real soon! i was kinda gloomy and i do not have any idea what to write. 

Jun kai will confess something to yuan and yuan needs to ask jun kai something. will the truth finally come out? will they be okay after their talk? what will happen to them? what are they going to talk about? 

Also I just want you guys to know that we are nearing the end, only a few chapters left and it'll be done. 

thank you for reading! comments are highly appreciated. :)