08.

Memories


Jun kai's POV 

strays of sunlight was hitting my eyes as i stir up. groaning because of the strays, i shifted my position and grabbed the pillow on my side, hugging it as i tried to get back on my sleep. 

when does my pillow become super fluffy?why does my sheets smell like a baby? didn't i use some minty sme-

i quickly opened my eyes and realized that im not in my own bedroom but on SOMEONE'S BED ROOM. i pulled the covers up and checked myself,  noticed that my clothes are still on except for my shoes and socks. i hurriedly sat up and got out of the bed, grabbing my coat on the table. I walked carefully to the door, trying to be silent as i can be. I slightly opened it and peaked. 

there's no one, that's good.

i walked out of the room carefully but 
i heard noise coming from the kitchen.. I didn't give attention to it and continue walking slowly and silently as i can. 

i didn't hear any footsteps but then a voice booms out.

"oh. Mr. Wang you're already awake" 

I slightly jump at the voice. startling me.

huh? that voice sounds familiar..

i turned my head around and see yuan with an apron on and holding a spatula, smiling at me.

"whew, thank god its you.." I sighed in relief. gosh i think im gonna have a heart attack because of him.

"uhm.. what?"

"oh i said thank go it was you. i thought that i slept on some strangers bed" i scratched the back of my neck. 

what the---wang jun kai! are you crazy? you are creeping him out.

"come sit Mr. Wang, I made a breakfast. do you want some coffee?" he said as he put the food on the table. 

"yeah, thank you." 

he nods his head and smile as he made me a coffee. he put the cup in front of me when he was done and served me a plate. 

silence enveloped us as we eat. i couldn't take the silence anymore so i decided to break it. 

"jun kai."

"huh?" he looks up, confused. 

"c-call me jun kai when we're alone. i don't want you to call me Mr. Wang outside work, its too formal" i quickly said to him, avoiding his eyes.

his laugh made me turn my head towards him, staring. I saw his beautiful smile as his eyes smiles too. his laughs are like a music to my ear, his surroundings are shining and its so bright. 

"okay. so that means we are friends outside work?" i was brought back to reality when he talked. i hurriedly nods my head and smiled at him, getting back to eating our food. 

--------- 

Yuan's POV 

"let's go to work together" 

i turned my head towards his direction, seeing him standing beside his car. well, i drove the car last night when i brought him here at my house. 

i walked to him and nods my head, accepting the offer. but i realize something.. 

"you won't go home to change your clothes?" i blurted out.

he glance at my direction while driving and shook his head. 

"no. I'll do that in the office" 

i looked at him, confused. "huh? how would you change there? you have a set of clothes there?" 

"let me tell you a secret. there's a hidden room connected at my office. I have a bed and a closet there." 

i stared at him.
oh? he have a hidden room? hmm.. maybe he uses that room for... 

"hey. don't look at me like that. i don't fool around haha. i only have it because i need it when im doing work and im not able to go home" 

i blushed when he spoke. did i just talked too loud? how can he know what i am thinking?!

"y-you're wrong! im just thinking how awesome it was. having a room inside your company" i explained. 

he pats my head as he chuckles. he quickly retreated his hand when he realized what he was doing. 

i only smiled at him, looking away. trying to hide my red face and my heart that's beating wildly.