11.

Memories


Yuan's POV 

strays of sunlight hit my eyes as I opened them, i closed them again as i tried to move but I feel something heavy on top of me. Upon opening my eyes, I saw Jun Kai laying on top of me with his arm hugging my waist and his face close to my neck. My eyes widened as I see the person on top of me, I quickly scanned our bodies and I sigh of relief when I saw that we're both fully clothed.

I didn't dare to move from my position, afraif that I'll wake jun kai up. I stared at Jun kai's peaceful sleeping face, watching him breathe steadily. 

his skin is so soft.. his eyelashes are long, pointed nose and such perfect lips. how can someone be this perfect? how on earth can he be so handsome? gosh, i wanna kiss him. what the hell wang yuan? seriously? its too early to fantasize about him. 

my hands move carefully towards his face, fingers lightly caressing his eyelashes. I quickly pulled my hand and pretend to sleep when he suddenly moved. I can feel his movements as I pray to the Gods that he wouldn't find out that im already awake. After some few minutes the weight on top of me is gone but I held my breathe when I felt a hand fixed my hair and caressed my cheek. 

"even while sleeping.. you still look so cute" 

Jun kai whispers as his hand pulls away. the weight of him was gone on the sofa and soon, I heard his footsteps moving further away from the livingroom. I still didn't open my eyes and didn't move my body. hearing few rustling and then the shower being open, i quickly opened my eyes and touched my cheeks. 

"he called me cute..." i said to myself while still holding my cheeks, i felt that my cheeks heats up. 

am i blushing? oh my god wang yuan! but.. he called me cute! how can I not blush? ugh.. 

i shake my head to clear my thoughts. standing up from the sofa, i went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. it's a good distraction to forget what happened. 


Jun kai's POV 

I groaned when my eyes are hit by the stray of sunlight, waking me up. i didn't get up, confused about something. 

when did i change my fabric softener? it smells like milk and when did my bed feel so warm? ugh never mind. 

I tried to get back to sleep as i hug the body underneath m-wait. what? 

I lift my head up to see who is the owner of the body and to my surprise, it's wang yuan. I remember that we drank last night and had a talk, i also remember him hugging me while i cry. I decided to got up, too afraid to crush the thin body beneath me. I sat up beside him and look at his face. 

he look so peaceful with his angelic face. I stared at him, smiling fondly as i fix his hair. he really looks like a baby with his mushroom like bangs. My hand travels down to his cheek, lightly caressing it. 

"even while sleeping.. you still look so cute" I whispered as I pulled my hand back, standing up and walking to towards the bathroom. 

"i should take a bath and then make a breakfast before yuan gets up." i said to myself as I enter the shower. 

----------

When I get to the living room, yuan wasn't there. I heard noises coming from the kitchen and there I found yuan, wearing an apron with his back facing me. I smiled to myself crazily as I stared at him while he cooks. 

damn, I can get use to this kind of morning everyday. waking up in the morning and the first thing you'll see is his angelic face. seeing him every morning preparing breakfast as i hug him from th---

"ehem." i was pulled back to reality when i heard yuan clears his throat. i smiled at him when i saw him smile at me. I quickly shaked away my imaginations.

you're crazy wang jun kai, imagining things early in the morning.

"i made breakfast, go sit down. do you want some coffee or orange juice?" yuan said to me as he put the plate with a toasted bread, egg and bacons down in front of me. 

"thanks. i want some orange juice" i smilef at him, eating my food. he puts the glass of orange juice in front of me then went to the other side of the table to eat his food. 

"do you have something to do today?" i asked yuan, making him stop eating. 

he lifts his head and looked at me, shaking it. 

"good. come with me, we're going somewhere" i replied, smiling as I get back to eating my food.