15.

Memories

Yuan's POV

I snuggled the soft fabric that was covering my body, almost all of it, except my head. i move my hands around and it land into something soft and fluffy.

soft fabric? soft and fluffy?a comforter?  a pillow? 

my eyes shot open when I realized that I was no longer inside the car. I looked around me and saw an unfamiliar room. The curtains was closed and the lamp on the bed side was the only source of light inside the spacious room. I looked down as I recall how on earth I got into this room and then I suddenly remembered how my head hurts when we we're riding the car, how i was engulfed into a warm embrace, i was protected by strong arms and chiseled chest but the last thing i remember is falling asleep while i was being cradled.

 Jun kai . 

My eyes widens when I remember Jun kai.

Is he the one who brought me here? then that means....

I feel the heat slowly spreading through my face. I quickly got up from the bed and went out to find jun kai. Walking slowly, I sticked my head out to the leaving room, but no one was there. I walked inside while scratching my head.

"Where is he? did he went out?" i asked myself, still wondering where did jun kai go. I sighed and got ready to leave but when I turned around I saw Jun kai leaning on the door frame. I yelped and fell on my because of his sudden appearance. I winced in pain as I look up to jun kai who was walking towards me, extending his hand for me. I grab his arm and he pulled me up, laughing lightly as he said sorry. 

He still holding my hand. I cleared my throat and he quickly let go of my hand, looking away and clearing his throat. "I-I was in the kitchen, trying to make some edible food for me to eat. anyway, how are you feeling? does your head still hurt?" 

I want to laugh at what he said, remembering that he doesn't know how to cook but i stopped myself from laughing. 

"I'm feeling good now and my head doesn't hurt anymore. are you the one who brought me here? thank you and sorry fo--"

"you don't need to say sorry. You were sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake you up from your slumber so.. yeah." he said. I looked up and saw him avoiding my gaze and scratching his neck but my eyes caught how his ears turns red plus the light pink color that was spreading on his cheeks

Is he embarrassed and blushing? oh gosh wang yuan. you're just imagining things.

I brushed away my thought as I smiled at him. 

"well, let me show how grateful I am to you. I'll make you something to eat but first... I'll go out and buy the things that I need." 

 

Jun kai's POV

"well, let me show how grateful I am to you. I'll make you something to eat but first... I'll go out and buy the things I need." Yuan said while smiling widely.

"oh it's okay! you don't need to besides... I-I'm not that hungry haha. you should just rest" i laugh awkwardly as he stared at me.

"are you sure?"

"yeah haha."

"Okay. i was thinking about making you some delicious food.. but I guess you don--"

"okay fine! make some food. I'm really really hungry right now." I blurted out. 

I saw yuan laugh at my response but nods his head. He runs  inside his room to get his wallet and shoes. after a minute he got out and was ready to leave but I grabbed his arm causing him to turn around. confused why I stopped him.

"Let me come with you. I know the way around here" I simply said and went out first, leaving the stunned yuan inside but he quickly regained himself and run beside me. The elevator door opened and a hotel staff smiled at us.

Yuan's POV

"Good afternoon Mr. Wang" the staff said and he bowed lightly to jun kai, who replied with a smile. 

the staff lifts his head before talking, "Oh. are you feeling better now sir?" 

I looked at him and pointed myself. asking him silently if he was talking to me and he nod his head.

"we saw you being carried by Mr. Wang up to your room. He said that you are not feeling well. so I was wondering if you are alright now" He said politely and smiled.

my eyes widened when I heard what he said. Carried by jun kai?! ohmygod.. he carried me until he arrived at our room?

I feel my ears getting hot but cleared my thoughts away, nodding my head and telling the staff that i was already feeling okay and finally, we arrived at the ground floor. Jun kai was the first one to got off and i quickly followed him, matching his pace. 

We walked a good fifteen minutes walk and we arrived at a mini grocery store. Jun kai grab a basket as soon as we got inside. 

"Want do you want to eat?" I ask him as we stroll inside the shop.

"anything you cook. you're a great cook so everything you make taste good" he said, grinning widely.

I laugh softly as i shake my head because of his silliness. We arrived at the vegetables section and I grab the things I need with jun kai holding the basket for me. We walked until we reached the frozen section, I grab some meat, chicken and some bacons too. After we got all the things we need, we headed to the counter to pay our stuffs. I opened my wallet but jun kai stopped me, he give his card to the lady on the counter, swiping it and making jun kai sign on the receipt and the lady gave jun kai his credit card back.

Jun kai put his credit card inside his coat and grabs the grocery bags. I followed him as we walk our way back to the hotel. We were walking in silence on a noisy street, i look up to him and saw him smiling lighty, I decided to break the silence.

"the staffs on the hotel knows you.. do you often travel here?" he looks at me and shook his head.

"well.. I own that hotel so it's only natural that they know me" he said. grinning when he saw my shocked expression

"W-what?! y-you own that big hotel too..?" I yelp causing jun kai to laugh, nodding his head.

I tried to snatch the grocery bags from him but his reflex was fast, swiftly avoiding my hand. i pout when I didn't succeed, glaring at jun kai who was laughing.

"let me carry it! I'm staying at your hotel without paying. that's the least I can do so let me carry it" I said, still pouting.

"who said you're not paying?" 

"huh?" i said, confused at what he said.

"you're cooking me food. that's your payment for staying at my hotel." Jun kai grins at me.

I didn't notice that we already arrived at the hotel and waiting for the elevator. I guess I'm too caught up on our conversation. after a good 5 minutes ride of the elevator, the door opens and we got out, arriving at our floor. I was the one who opened the door because jun kai's hand was full of groceries. As soon as we entered our room, jun kai went to the kitchen and put the grocery down on the table. 

"go rest. I'll just call you if the food is ready" I said as I rolled my sleeves up, walking towards the table and pulling the foods out of the grocery bag. Jun kai smiled and nods his head, walking out the kitchen. 

I was done preparing the ingredients, chopping the meat and the vegetables. "let's get down to business" I said to myself as I start cooking.