01.

Memories


"hey, promise me something" 

"okay! what is it?"

"promise me that we will never separate!" 

"okay but you need to promise me something too!"

"what is it?"

"promise me that you'll never forget me"


Jun kai abruptly sits up on his bed,  panting. he brushed his hair back and touched his head. it was that dream again, he thought. he cannot remember when he started having that dream, but can't forget the person who he was making promise with. 

he got up to get ready, he still got a meeting with the investors at the company later. 

------------

wang yuan just got done with cooking breakfast. he turn off the stove and grabs a plate, putting the egg and bacons on it. he also puts the toasted bread on the plate and got himself a mug of coffee. 

"today's my big day!" yuan shouts. today is his first day of work as the secretary. he still doesn't know who is his boss so he was very excited. he sat down on the chair and munch his food, he needs to get ready soon. he needs to be at the company early. first impression last, he thought. 

yuan quickly puts his plate on the sink to wash it. he puts the plate on the cabinet when he was done drying it. he runs to the bathroom, undress and hurriedly goes into shower. 

------

"Mr. Wang, today is the day that your new secretary will arrived. we'll be expecting him to be here at 8 am sharp, after that you'll have the meeting with the foreign investors. that's all your schedule for today" the lady recited his schedule for today, he was thankful that he only had a meeting later and welcoming his new secretary. the previous secretary had retired, it was his dad's secretary. 

"thank you, I'll just call you when i need something." he smiled, getting back at reading the proposal of the foreign investors. 

he sighs and looked at his watch, he was about to get back to his work he was interrupted. "Sir, your new secretary is here. " 

Jun kai takes a deep breath before nodding, giving his approval. 

---------

"Mr. Wang, the boss is ready to see you" yuan stands up, clutching the strap of his bag tightly. this is it, he thought. he smiles and follows her. 

yuan and the lady entered the CEO's office, the chair was facing the wall so yuan cannot still see the face of his boss. 

"Sir, Mr. Wang Yuan is here." jun kai frozed when he heard the name. his heart beating loudly, like it wanna come out of his chest. he slowly turned around his chair, hoping that he was just hearing things. his eyes widened when he saw the person. 

it can't be.. he thought. the blood on his body runs cold, he can tell that he was pale. he can't believe what he was seeing right now. the person who promised that would never leave him was now standing in front of him..