love is sweat but it hurts sometimes

What if....................?

 

i felt so sad for shin woo so i really need to talk to him i decided to look out for him again even if he asked me to not look out for him i stiil do i searched a lot and like i expected he was in the balacony before i call out for his name i heard him his voice was so sad he was............crying so much i felt my heart well be apart and my heart start hurting me i wanted to hug him and tell him to stop tourting him self but i couldnt so i just went closer to talk to him.............

Mi nyo:-shin........shin woo what are you doing in here? why you didn't came for dinner ?

shin woo:-why yoiu are here? didn't i told you to not look out for me ? why you did it again?

mi nyo:-i couldn't do that i am sorry .........................are you ok? do you need any thing?

shin woo:-i am fine .....now all i need to stay away from you .

mi nyo:-shin woo why are you doing that? its ok if i knew the truth so what?

shin woo:-i really didn't want you to know that ,,,coz i want you to forget me even if you get your memory back i dont want to remember me........i dont want you.

mi nyo:-why?????????? is that becouse i refused you when the last time you confuss to me?

shin woo didn't know how to respond to that so he wwent closer to her face and he saw that she was so sad and worry .........

shin woo:-mi nyo please stop it i dont want you to like me  more than a friend coz soons you get our memory back and remembering that how much you loved tae kung you well runing back to him and leaving me with a broken heart again so please i am beging you to leave me alonei can't have you even if i wanted you so bad do you undreastand me?

mi nyo:-but you can have me you know what i well promise you that i won't break your heart again just please don't leave alone i can't stand it.......

shin woo:-please stop it mi nyo i already tolled you i dont want you anymore so stop trying hard please.......

then he left her again without waiting for her respond this time they both cried hard it was a very hard time for both of them..........

mi nyo whisperd something to him but he didn't heard:- shin woo i really think that i have..............fallen in love with you .......

but it was not important coz he didn't heard he didn't turn around he kept going and in the way inside he met tae kung and looked at him with a very sad and angry stare and he couldn't control him self so he started to cry infront of himhe couldn't hide his feeling coz his heart was broken for the million times even this time she didn't refused hi did it with his crying tone he said a few harsh word to tae kung.................

shin woo:- happy now? i did what excaclly you told me to do is that enough for you? do you want more than that?

tae kung:-ok,,,,,,,,,thats enough thats all i want to i must thank you for being brave and refused her ,,,,,,,thank you shin woo reallybig thank for you.......

shin woo:-you are so cruel ,,,i've never should done that you hurted me and you hurted her too and you still smiling like a fool so shame on you hyung..

they both gave each other a an angry glare shin woo left him alone and tae kung was felling gulty but he didn't regret on what he did......

Ko mi nam's POV:-i saw my sister sitting outside in the balcony so i went to her happily and i called her name but she didn't repond to me so i kept walking to her side until i got there when i bent down and i looked at her her eye's was so puffy and red so she was cryiing but why? i huged her and i start asking her what happend so she start talking about the story from the start and when i heard what shin woo did i rememberd something i saw shin woo and tae kung were arguing from what i heard i can tell that they were talking about my sister,,,,so i came back to the reality and asked her something........

mi nam:-mi nyo do you like him? shin woo? are you really?

mi nyo:-no oppa i don't like him...................................................................i am in LOVE with him........

when i heard my sister i looked up ay my sister is that really her saying those things? is that really her confussing love and to who ? to shin woo hyung? oh my god my poor sister what happend to you?

mi nam:- is that so.........(BIG SIGH) you are in love ..............with shin woo hyung 

mi nyo:-yes mi nam i am terribly madly in love with him what should i do?

mi nam:-what do you mean by what to do? just forget about him,,,,,,,who is he thinking he is to make you cry like that?i well kick him like that........

mi nyo:- no oppa don't do such thing to someone i am in love with coz if something happend to him i well be so sad and i can't take it any more even if he said he well forget about me i wont i always keep him in my heart  coz i love him more than you and he and everyone think.....

In the few destiny away someone was standing there listen to every word they say and that person was .................................kang shin woo when he heard what did mi nyo said he close his eyes for crying and his heart broke foe million piece it was not fair why this world doing that to them should he be happy coz he finely loved him? or be sad that they can't be together  it was so hard for them........... she loves him a lot but he can't love her back in the same way coz tae kung ordered him with that in the resturant when they were arguing...............................................