cheating and crying..........are to much

What if....................?

 

 

it was now three years past and a lot of things are changed like tae kung left the band and shin woo became a leader and the gu who save mi nyo's life jong hyun join the band cause he was the a gutirest too and the most shocking news is uee and tae kung were married and shin woo was still with mi nyo and jeremy and ko mi nam was the same never changed...............one day shin woo was setting alone in the balcony alone he was thinking a lotand he looks very terrible he was soooooooo upset his thought were inter up by uee who was calling him ........

uee:-ya kang shin woo i am calling you why your not answering?

shin woo:-sorry i was thinking i didn't hear you what do you want?

uee:-well nothing but you look terrible you know i usually i don't ask you but what's wrong with you?

shin woo:-nothing but i am thinking to much i dont know what to do????? maybe you can help me you know?

uee:-me? why me shin woo?

shin woo:- because it based on a girls taste.

uee:-ok what is it???????

Mi nyo POV:-i am so happy cause me and shin woo are still together and new member joined the band shin woo oppa said that he saved me when i got to the car accident i have to say that he is cute and his voice is amaizing i can't say that to shin woo oppa cause he get jealous so easyly anyway i still love shin woo oppa and i want replace him with anyone in this world no matter what happend.......its a great morning tae kung oppa came to vesit since he married and he moved out they came and we were having fun but i was still glances from shin woo oppa he was not in good mood suddenly he excuce him self and went out i wonder what is making him so worried i didn't followed him i thought he need some time alone but after a while uee went outside too i didnt care about but then it was a while that shin woo and uee were dissapeard i said i am gonna go too  why not.....i went to the balcony its my favorite place since our realitionship started there i kinde like this place shockingly i saw shin woo talking to uee and smiling to her this look this smile suppose to be just for me not for anyone else i get mad to add my madness shin woo touched uee's hand and all i heard was"thank you so much you are the best you know?" what? she is the best but no i am the best Grrrrrrrr i am so mad now and to inter up this i called him.

Mi nyo:-shin woo oppa can you come to inside i feel boring alone "dahhhhh why you are alone?you are with a bunch of hotties"

shin woo:-sure honey i am coming right now ......

the he stood up and left uee and came to me yes just me i am the only one in his world ........he came to me and hold my hand and we went inside back to the group and after a while uee joined us too anyway i was so happy that i wasn't letting shin woo's hand go any where.........END OF THE POV

it was a beautiful evning mi nyo and shin wo were walking in some park enjoy the nice weather and they set down and she put her head in his shoulder and in this time she thought about shin woo and uee when he hold uee's hand then she raised her head and said.......

Mi nyo:-shin woo can I ask something pleae?

Shin woo:-yes sure why not anything.

Mi nyo:-what were you and uee talking about yesterday?

Shin woo:-its nothing really it just she just asked me a few things.

Mi nyo:-really? Ok then so what should we do tomorrow?

Shin woo:- idon’t know how about we go out and not come home until late at night?

Mi nyo:-well it is look fun I am in.

Then he hold her hand and they decided to go home and she went to bed not thinking what might happen to her tomorrow …….it was 8 am and shin woo was already awake and he was ready to spend all day with his girl friend he went to her room and knock door and she let him in and he surprised her with a some spring flower and he kissed her a good morning kiss and he smiled to her as usual .

Shin woo:- so……..how is my princes today?

Mi nyo:-I am fine if you are oppa.

Shin woo:- well why wouldn’t I be when a pretty princes is standing beside me ? so are you ready? Lets go.

Without waiting for any respond he hold her hand and he took her to best restaurant to eat breakfast and mi nyo was willing to go for shopping so he took her to a shopping center and buy things for her ,,,,,,they were so happy until a phone call came for shin woo it was uee who was calling him……he didn’t want to answer the call but then he has to what if something happened to them…………

Shin woo:-hi how are you?

Uee:-oppa how are you today? What are you doing?

Shin woo:- well I am in the shopping center with….

Uee:-good I am there too  I need you to come to the second floor cause I came here for your request couse you asked for it.

Shin woo:-ah that ok I well be there stick in your place .byeee

Mi nyo was waiting to shin woo to speak but then she talked first.

Mi nyo:-shin woo oppa is there something wrong ?

Shin woo:-ah no but I have to go to some where is that ok with you?

Mi nyo:-its ok opps you can go .

Shin woo:- ok I well give you ride home .

Mi nyo:-its ok oppa I well go by myself go now byee.

Then he left her alone she wanted to go home but something in head told her to not go she followed him secretly ((I wish she didn’t) and what she saw wasn’t so good for her in fact was worst thing ever she saw shin woo was with uee and they were buying a ring ……….a marriage ring she get shocked in her place so she get close to the shop and saw shin woo was bending to uee like he was proposing a marriage to her and what she heard makes her to fall down………

Shin woo:-my beautiful girlfriend would you be honor and marry me?

Uee:-ya its not suppose to be like that.

Shin woo:-anyway that’s not my point now would you marry me or not?

Uee:-of course I do because I LOVE YOU.

That word makes mi nyo fall down and get dizzy in her place and kept listening ……

Shin woo took a ring and put it in uee’s hand and she felt happy and hugged him and mi nyo fall down and crashed and she thought about it how could be ? how shin woo could do that to her? He proposed to someone and its uee and she is married to who? To tae kung she couldn’t take it she decided to stand on hos face and give him a slap in his face and never talk to him or see him again…………and then she bent down and cried her eyes out.

I am so sorry I didn’t want to do that….i didn’t want to break your heart it just thought and trust me it would make the story interesting love you all please keep reading it thank youuuuuu