confusing VS confusing

What if....................?

Shin woo:-I guess you are right I hope you are not the broken heart one coz that is make me sad I don’t want to be happy on some one else sadness so forgive me if I did that to you…….

Tae kung:-no I am not broken heart coz in matter fact I am dating and I just didn’t want you guys know about it…...

shin woo:- what? dating? who are you dating? it couldn't be her? UEE? right it not her right please tell me it is noy her!!!!!!

 

 

Tae kung:-why ? whats wrong with her? I kind of like her she is good person really

Shin woo:-what? A good person        uee? seriously ? hyung? then why you asked me to not take care about mi nyo any just leave her alone?

Tae kung:- well back then I was jealous and I wasn’t dating uee and it hurts me.

Before shin woo can respond mi nyo called them out for dinner and the tap each others back and went inside it was amazing what is those girls do whith this food ……….

Jeremy POV:- yummmmmmmmmmmy those food was so yummy I love it god I love them oops I cant say I love mi  nyo coz she is hyungs girl friend and I cant tell aunty that and for sure I wont say that to uee god weeeeeeeeeew its gross .

Then they all set down for eat and then tae kung told every one that he is dating uee since two week all of them were shocked and even manager ma and cording nona when they came inside their faces like……….(WHATTTTTTTTT) he said that he is free dating anyone so no one can object on that then he hold uee hand and said …..(yes that my girl fireind so get use to it)……………….(he has guts to say that impressive )

After the dinner they all set down and then shin woo kidnapped mi nyo to the balcony and hugged her so tight …………

Shin woo:- if you know how much I well miss you when you are not around me…

Mi nyo:-me too oppa I miss you so much I don’t know why but I fell like I have never felt like that before in my life I am so happy…..

Then they let go of the hug and they were still holding hands and they were watching the starts its so amazing the mi nyo put her head on his boy friend shoulder ……….

Shin woo:-mi nyo are you be able to promise me something?

Mi nyo:-sure oppa anything you say coz I love you I well do anything for you……

Shin woo:- promise me when you remember a part of life that’s connected to tae kung do not hate me or don’t stop loving me please….

Then mi nyo faced him and  said:-shin woo why would you say that even if I remember everything that won’t change anything promise in this world there is nothing can make me stop loving you.

Shin woo smiled to her and it captive her heart the he said to her………

Shin woo:-mi nyo I well promise you something and it is…….(I love you and I always do and promise I well never get tired to say that to you and  I well not going to make you cry or leaving you alone )

Then he leaned down and he couldn’t control him self so he kissed her a very pation kiss of course she responded to (and why wouldn’t she kekekeke) they were so busy kissing they didn’t notice that everyone were looking at them and with everyone I mean (tae kung…Jeremy…..uee….aunty…..manager ma….coredi nona……ko mi nam and manager ahn who just came to the dorm to party with them)

And all of them were captive their lough and when they done shin woo didn’t looked back and didn’t let mi nyoto look around coz he knowed what did he do………

And then shin woo whisperd something in mi nyo ear ……..

Shin woo:-mi nyo I guess everyone saw us kissing don’t look around ….

Then she turned to red and and looked up at the sky like there is nothing going on.

   Then they all went inside to continue their party with out shin woo and mi nyo in the other hand shin woo decided to take mi nyo to the amousum park then she swing and she was so happy but..

They spend a little time in here when mi nyo ‘s head get ache and it hurts her a lot and shin woo asked if she is ok then she looked into his eyes

.mi nyo:- shin woo oppa have we been in here before ?

Shin woo:- what? Here?  what’s going on ? are you ok?

Mi nyo:- I feel like I’ve been in here with you,you kissed me but it was not directly …

Shin woo smiled and remember :-yes now I remember your right we’ve been here that’s mean you remember me that’s a good thing I guess .

Mi nyo:-but why you kissed me like that ? what happened? Oppa tell me!!!

Shin woo set infront her and said:-in that time you were in love with tae kung so I didn’t want to bother you that’s why…..

Mi nyo:-I still don’t get it why I was with you?

Shin woo:-ya ko mi nyo don’t you like to spend time with me?

Mi nyo:-no no that’s not what I meant oppa I am sorry …….

Shin woo:- it’s ok let’s just go home I am bored  let’s go……

Then they went home and still mi nyo didn’t get it and she thought she need to understand the situation so she went to tae kung to ask.

 

 

 


Mi nyo:- hyungnim…………hyungnim where are you? May I speak to you?

Tae kung:-ya what do you want? In this late??????

Mi nyo:-sorry hyungnim I have to talk to you about something….

Tae kung:- what is that mi nyo? are you ok?

Mi nyo:-I have a question when did you confess to me? I mean about…

Tae kung:-why would you ask that? Is something wrong?

Mi nyo:-nothing I just remember something and I want to know how happened.

Tae kung:- I see well I am sure that’s not what do you want I well tell you something else ok…..

Mi nyo:- what? What are you telling me now?

Tae kung:-well I well tell you that night shin woo took you from me and gods know where did he took you and the rest of it you have to remember it coz it is part of your treasure memory.

Mi nyo:- he took me to park and I …………oh my gosh I remember all of it..

Then she shed tears and couldn’t  believe it she just remember something and its about her oppa her lovely shin woo…

Mi nyo:- thank you hyungnim thanks for your time I have to go good night.

Tae kung:- ok take care good night……..

Then she run to shin woo’s room when she knock the door no one answered the she opened the door she saw shin woo who was sleeping she get closer to him and….set beside him and she touched his face and smiling to him……..

hiiiiiiiii chingus how are you all do you have anu clued idea why my chapter is like that?

answer me or comment me plz i am diying in here >_< i am so mad right now