The Wedding thing ..............the dress

What if....................?

   

    two days stay for the big wedding of course shin woo and mi nyo's wedding and sence it was the leaders wedding a lot of people were invited mi nyo was worried and nervous to dead and she didn't know how to preper her self for it and she recive some help from uee and and cording and her aunty but she still thought that wasn't enough she breathed very hard every time she saw a white dress and she didn't know how to choose she wanted to know shin woo's opinion but they didn't let her cause they say its bad luck if the groom saw a wedding dress her hands were shaking and now they were at some of the shop to pick the wedding dress she did't like any of them so uee got boring and start complaining.....

uee:-ya ko mi nyo would you just pick one your wedding is after two days and you still searching for the perfect one.

mi nyo:-ya let me a lone am already nervous i don't know what to do i get marry for one time and i wanna be perfect is there something wrong with that?

uee:-my dear i know what you feel i been a bride too and i did all of this but i have never been like that you can't even choose your dress we are so late for everything.

cording:-ya uee stop it already she is nervous and you making her worst don't hurry up mi nyo just relax would you and choose care fully.

aunty:-uee is right we are late mi nyo just choose one remember the look is not important you have to be happy thats all.

uee:-aunty i didn't say the look is not important i just said she has to be hurry.

aunty:-its the same.

uee:-its not.....

mi nyo:-stop it you too just let me think straight would you let me see excuce me can i see this one over there?

the lady:-yes sure you can wait a minute.

the lady brought the dress and seems like mi nyo was admiring the dress it was so pretty

mi nyo suddenly shouted:-thats the one.

uee:-what? let me see waaaaah its so pretty.

cording:-right its so beautiful .

aunty:-not really i don't like it.

uee:- aunty what is wrong with you ?

and she gave her a glare that tell her to say it pretty on her.

aunty:-but i am sure it would be pretty on you

then mi nyo felt happy and bought it they were so tired so they decided to go back to the dorm and mi nyo wanted to tell shin woo the story and when she found him he was in the balcony she called him but he didn't answered she get worried what if.....? what if he was sad and upset she called him again..

mi nyo:-shin woo oppa?????

shin woo:-didn't i told you to not look out for me again? why you are here?

mi nyo:-oppa are you mad of me?

shin woo:-come over here now ...

she went next to him to her surprice he looked at her with a happy face .....

shin woo:-didnt i told you to not look out for me? your gonna ruin the surprice again .

mi nyo:-ya oppa you almost gave me a heart attack why you did that i thought your mad .

shin woo:-ya how could i be mad at my bride ?


mi nyo:- how should i know ? beside i want to tell yoiu some thing.

shin woo:- what is it?

mi nyo:-i couldn't find the wedding dress!!!!!!!!

shin woo almost faid out:- what? but our wedding is after two days.

mi nyo laugh very hardly at him:- waaaaaaaa oppa you are very nervous and shocking you are funny you know ?

shin woo:- you get even with me ok lets forget about that the day after tomorrow is our wedding lets be happy ok.

they hold hand and she rist her head on his shoulder and thinking about the wedding day ..........

 

yayyyyy i am here i guess that was not last chapter???? soory i promised but i break it it just so cute thier situation now so i just put the extra for you to enjoy please keep reading it you are the best love you all a lottttttttt enjoyyyyyyyyyyy and write a cooment remember and also sorry for the short chapter oopsssss>_< i am mad at my self really sorry