shin hyung.............

What if....................?

it was scary for jeremy to see his bandmate are fighting so he just looked at them without doing anything ,they went inside shin woo was walking calmly but then tae kung was rushing to her room like he was in some kind of race with shin woo but in tthe other hand jeremy get mad because they are not telling him anthung so he lefted them but just in this time a call came from manager he lift too...so the only one who stayed was shin woo he was happy because he was the only one who went to the mi nyo room so he get there alone and went inside,smiled for her without mentioning anything she smiled back and start talking

shin woo:-mi nyo how are you today?feeling okey?

mi nyo:-oh,ne i am fine thank you................ she was trying to say his name and shin woo get it what she want so he said......

shin woo:-sorry i am kang shin woo as known to you shin hyung dont be scared i am your friend if you need anything just tell me.

mi nio:oh yes shin hyung thank you for taking care of me you are welly good friend....

they both get silent and started smiling to  and they were staring at each other wich maked the situation more awkward for them,suddnly tae kung came...

tae kung:-hi mi nyo how do you feel right now? are you okey?

mi nyo:-oh,ne i am fine thanx you must be my another friend right?

tae kung get mad but he didt show it he just give her a weak smille :- oh yes i am hwang tae kung by the way.......

mi nyo:-oh its nice to meet you shin hyung is there anyone else that i should meet?

things get little awkward because she asked shin woo not tae kung when shin woo heard that he didnt want to answer but then he looked at tae kung he just nodded so he can answer her quection he smiled again to her and before he could answer jeremy came in and shouted to mi nyo

jeremy:-mi nyoooooooooo my friend how are you? you know how much i get scared when you didnt woke up please dont do that okey????!!!!!!!!

they all shocked seeing jeremy doing that so shin woo did his part and said to mi nyo....

shin woo:-oh mi nyo thats jeremy your third friend and there is your brother who is..........

again before he finished his talk mi nam came and yelled by calling her name and hugged her so tight and said....

mi nam:-mi nyo my sister how are you ?you scared me to death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then he realized that she cant remember him so he pulled of his hugg and apologized to her,so shin woo countinue what he was saying 

shin woo:-so thats your brother ko mi nam and we are your family but still there is so muny people you have to meet just soon you are gonna out i well hem interduce them to you so you can know them too........

everyone was amazed why shin woo was taking the lead and and why tae kung is not?it was so wierd to them but shin woo found it very normal......

it was finelly the day came that day when mi nyo was caming out from the hospital shin woo offered to take her home she aggred but she didnt had any clothes to wear so he just reliefed her that he was taking care of every thing and he went out to buy some clothes to her.........

mi nyo POV:- woooooooow he is so nice and he is taking care of me so much he is so sweat woooooooow again.

shin woo bought some clothes for her and went back to hospital and gave the clothes to her and he made sure he always smile for her,so she get ready and since she has not got any stuff so she just changed and waited for shin woo came and he tolled her they are ready to go so they went to his car.....and he gently opened the door for her she smiled and get inside the car so did he went inside the car he was just about start driving when he found out that she didnt put her safety belt so he just leand down to her face and almost gave her a heart attack because she thought about something but didnt happend he just putted her safety belt for her and start driving and in the half way mi nyo broke the silent and start speaking......... 

mi nyo:-shin hyung where do i live? and can you tell me where you guys know each other?

shin woo:-hhhhhhhh i am glad you asked that we are a musicall band and your brother is part of that and you also live with us right now.........

mi nyo with shocking face:-whaaaaaaaaaat?with you four? why i am liveing with you guys?

shin woo:-dont worry you are not the only female who lives with us there is your aunt too...

mi nyo:-my aunt oh thats ok i am glad for that i cant wait to meet everyone.......

they get silent again until they get to the house he get out of the car and waited for her to come out too but she didnt he looked and saw that she has a problem she cant pull of the safety belt so he just smiled and opened the door and to do that he get his head inside the car and for more surprice for mi nyo thier cheek tuched then he pulled of and get outside her heart was beating so fast cause thier faces were so close (wooooooooooooooooooow)

thyey went out side and shin woo went back to bring her old clothes and her rest of stuff that she losted during her accident so grabed her stuff and went to her,in the other side mi nyo was very scared to get inside so shin woo came and saw this look on her face he smiled to her and held her hand tight and tolled her to not be scared and they went inside to met everyone............

 

whats gonna happend inside? whats the four guys made for her?

i am so sorry for not update forgive me please enjoy and forgive me for my wrong grammar..............