I love you and I always do ........

What if....................?

she did her part by kissing him so she waited for his respond hand he just waited there....................

 

 

  so he took the oppourtunity and he kissed her back and with his respond to her kiss and the way he kissed her is telling her that he still madly in  (“”LOVE””) with her so they just stand there and for more time and they well still kissing in the same way the way they kissed it was describable you just cant describe it if you saw it((kekekek am actually imagining how well they the kiss like that so romantic)).

Finelly he let go of her and just he just kept staring at her and she just kept looking down he couldn’t wait anymore so he touched her cheek by both hand and made her to raise her head and talked to her….

Shin woo:-I am sorry mi nyo for being rude with you I guess I was so selfish all I did was thinking about  myself I don’t  know what even to say .

Mi nyo:- shin woo what do you mean by that? what are you trying to say?

Shin woo:- I guess what I am trying to say is that ……..mi nyo listen to me I want you to listen care full don’t object on any thing before I finish my speech ok…………then she just nodded and looked at him.

Shin woo:-listen for now all am going to ask is to give me more time ok .

Mi nyo:-for what? why you need time that much oppa?

Shin woo:-to get my self ready for that is that ok?

Mi nyo:-getting ready for what? Shin woo tell me please…….

Shin woo:-to get to the real realation ship with you?is that ok?

Mi nyo:-what? are you serious? That’s mean that you……..

Shin woo:-yes mi nyo “””I STIL LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE CRAZY””

Mi nyo looked at him this time she wasn’t going to believe her eyes to what just shin woo said then her eyes get teary and just hugged him so tight and keep saying that “”I well never let go of you oppa””

Then they let go of the hug and kept smiling to each other then he wiped her eyes but then tears come down from his eyes then they did a cute smile to each other and they started to wipe each others eyes……

Tomorrow was a new day for shin woo and mi nyo and of course a start for their happy day and happy life,,,,, to be surprice  enough  they woke up together in the same time then he just grab her hand they went down stairs and he hugged her so tight then he told her that how much he missed her just for one night when they were not together…..

Shin woo:-if you know how much I did missed you …..

Mi nyo:-oppa what is  happened it just been a few hours since we confess to each other ?????? how could be like that?

Shin woo let go of her:- what? So you didn’t missed me?

Mi nyo:-of course I did I was just kidding oppa …..

Then she just hugged him back they were into each other that they didn’t notice that Jeremy calling for anybody could be awake so he (“”Jeremy””) went to the kitchen and before he goes there he saw something that’s made him to be in  total shock ……….

Mi nyo:-now before anyone could wake up lets  know how much did shin woo oppa missed me you know you have to prove it to me right???

Then shin woo nodded happily and understand what mi nyo want so he get closer to her then he hold her face with both of his hand  then  he kissed her forhead………..

Jeremy shocked and he was like saying that……….(stay away from her)

Then while mi nyo was closed her eyes from her forhead he went down to her nose then to her lips and he gaved her a very good morning pattion kiss and she kissed him back and she was very happy with it.

Jeremy POV:- O…….M………G did what I just saw was real or it was just my imagine  did shin woo and mi nyo just kissed? And did she just called him((OPPA))? What hell is going on in here? When did they get together? And what about tae kung hyung? I really should tell mi nam about that or he well just get upset I better go back to my room before they notice something …….woooooow…shin woo hyung & mi nyo..

He just run to upstairs slowly and he was right the happy couple didn’t notice because they were busy by talking ,,,,hugging,,,,,loughing,,,,,,,and some times kissing((how cute are they I love them so much)).! Finelly they became a couple but is that enough? Just fall in love and let every thing go like that? Does really tae kung let them be happy like that?...no he wouldn’t do that and he wont give up that easy to lose mi nyo for shin woo……((our dolley hwaitting yeeeeeeey))

 Well it was a good morning actually great morning for two people in the house they were so happy and when they were eating breakfast they acted very normal so no one can notice them since they already decided to not tell anyone about it they didn’t know that Jeremy already know about them any way during the breakfast they just eat and then tae kung said something that makes shin woo worried….