misunderstanding & making up & proposing

What if....................?

 


shin woo was beyond happy and always smiling and he called mi nyo to meet him in the park in her side she was sad and mad,,,,,,,upset and any other description and emotion she was so..................i think sad is enough she took a chance to say in her heart to him she went to the park and she found him soon at the first time she pretend that she is happy and there is what happend...........:-shin woo saw mi nyo is coming so he smiled to her so did she .

shin woo:-hi how are you?

mi nyo:-hi shin woo !!!! she bent her head down and not look at him.

shin woo:-mi nyo whats going on? ...............he tuched his cheek with both of his handand made her to look at him.

mi nyo:-nothing,,,,,,,,,everything is fine.......she steped back so shin woo not tuch her but it wasn't for a long time when her eyes started shead tears.

shin woo:-mi nyo?????/ why you are crying? mi nyo tell me whats going on?

she couldn't tak it any longer so she looked at him with a teary eyes:- what do you want me to tell you shin woo?

shin woo:- i wanna tell me whats going on with you why you are crying?

then she exploaded to his face:-what shin woo? what do you want excally? you know you don't have any right to ask i am the one should ask you oppa any shin woossi can i ask what were you doing with uee? why you were having a ring and you were bending to her in your knees? answer me now.

shin woo :- mi nyo what you saw was miss understanding believe me i would never do that to you.

mi nyo:-holding hand? hugges? i love you? marry me? all of this was a lieeeeeee?

shin woo:- why don't you let me explain to you?........then he want to hold her hand then she step back three feets .

mi nyo:- stop it shin woo i don't want to hear you or see you again......to add his crazyness she slapped him in the face and left him .shin woo fall down in his place and cried his eyes out people were walking around and saw him crying and they were amaized why would the leader of A.N.JELL would cry like that in the public and when he notice that he woke up and runned to his car and went straight home and to his room and shut the door tigh almost broke it jeremy and mi nam and jong hyun were all amaized and they didn't dare to go ask shin woo whats happend they just continue watching tv .......after a while shin woo came out with his puffy eyes and asked the three guys if they saw mi no but the respond was negative and he just get crazy it was late almost 9 pm why wouldn't she come home? he took his car keys and run out side and when he was driving like crazy and he was searching for her in the streets and he also called everyone she knows but they dont know anything eather and called every hospital,,police station ,,,ever where even airport but no answer he almost got crazy where is she now ? whats going to her ?and one place he didn't search for one placethe usuall park thet they are going to the most of thier datethe amousum park he remembered then he goes there and searched but yet nothing he was disspointed but then he heard voice a crying voice he get closer and closer and saw a girl setting alone cring her heart out soon he knows that the girl was mi nyo he get closer and bent down to her and start speaking...

shin woo:-mi nyo .......................but she didn't respond he called her again this time it worked cause she raised her head and kept looking at him.

mi nyo:-why you are here? didn't i say i don't want to see you again?

shin woo:-well remember i said the same thing 3 years ago but you didn't gave up thats why i can't gave up on you .

mi nyo:-the thing i did was right cause you were not right to me and i didn't cheated on you i was clean not like you now leave me alone please.

shin woo smiled to her:-mi nyo i am clean as i was three years ago trust me nothing changed.

mi nyo:-everything is changed you no longer love me iand i started to get over you cause....

shin woo didn't let her to finish her sentence and he just kissed her like he never did but it was use less cause she didn't respond and pushed him away.

mi nyo:- oppa i can't trust you any more no matter what you did cause ou gaved me a pain in my heart it killed what i saw this morning.

shin woo tuched her cheek and he looked at her eyes:- what you saw was just a practise for you!!!!!

mi nyo:- what ? what are ou talking about? what do you mean?

shin woo:-what i did was practising she tought me to how to propose to you romantecly and she pertend like she is you .

mi nyo:- but she said that she loves you and you hugged her and you almost kissed her .

shin woo:- i would never do that mi nyo she is tae kung's wife i even told everyone about this plan beside you i thought bettwen everone you would understand me i was going to make surprice to you go go ask tae kung ask mi nam,,,jeremy go even ask jong hyun they well tell you the truth.

 she was just amaized could what he say be true? he did all of this to just make her happy and propose to her?in her mind it was not make any sence she just looked at him and he always had a biggest smile on his face to her......

 


shin woo:- mi nyo i love you and i always do don't  even think about it for one second that i might be cheating on you cause i got throw a lot of pain until i got you how would you think i would destroy this spiecall thing we have? mi nyo believe me i rather be die than cheating on you trust me.

mi nyo:- i don't even know what to say or what to do.

shin woo:-well you have to do something about it but i well let this go but before that you hhave to do two things.

mi nyo:-whats that oppa?

shin woo:-first stand up now come on ...........then she stand up so did he but then he bent down to her for ..............proposal.

mi nyo was amaized  then shin woo with a smile:-my princes would you marry me ? and promise to not leave me like today did?

she just stood there then he smiled again :-mi nyo the secong thing is axcept my request can you do that?

mi nyo with her teary eyes who were looking at him with out any word she just nodded to him and finely:-yes i do oppa and i promise to not leave you at all.

he stood up and he was so happy that by hemself get his eyes teary and he put the ring in her finger and kissed her hand then he hugged her tight.

shin woo:- love me mi nyo and never leave me cause if you did then i well die i don't want to live my life with out you.

mi nyo:-i do love you oppa and i can't leave without you eather sorry for what i did that wont happend again ..........

then they let go the hug and shin woo said""saranghi"" and smiled for her and then he kissed her like he never did but this time she responded to the kiss after they finish thier kiss they just looked at each other .......then shin woo said something to her.....

shin woo:-ya mi nyo you really ruin it the surprice i was gonna propose to you before that i was gonna sing to you in front  the fan in the concert but....

mi nyo:-oppa i dont want such thing like that cause this is our place and it always well be and i loved i would never forget and am not regret .

shin woo:-yaaaaaaa your so unbelieve able forget it lets get back to the dorm and tell them the good news.

mi nyo:-ok lets do that but you know you did a crime actualy you did two crimes oppa..!!!!!!!!

shin woo:-what? what did i do?

mi nyo:-first you stole my heart wich that is a big crime and the punishment is to spend the rest of your life with me.

shin woo:- really? ok then i am happy with my punishment and i well be happy doing it but whats the second one?

mi nyo:-well the second one is that you making m not sleep tonight the punishment you have to spend the night with me .

shin woo:-really? spend a night with you? are you sure? we are not married yet.((LOOOOOOl what are you thinking shin woo))

mi nyo:-oppa i didn't meant that and you know that i ment ou have to ................never mind.

shin woo:-sorry i won't do that again now lets go back to the dorm they might be waiting god know what they think now.

mi nyo:-ok lets go oppa ..........then they went home together and made all of them shock with the news.

I am sorry for making your heart broken i update that so you can forgive me thats happy ending almost cause i have finel chapter i well update tomorrow .............love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all