everyone know yaaaaaaaaaaaaay me................

What if....................?

After the confesing thing and relieving everithing they both were so happy and shin woo bent down for a kiss thier lips almost touched when............mi nam came inside and screamed in his loudest voice (((looks like he seen a ghost or something kekekekekeke)))

Ko mi nam:-wooooooooow what are you two doing? Are you two in the…….

They both shocked and they didn’t find the right word to explain they looked at him and they just nodded to answer his questions ……

Shin woo:-mi nam sorry coz you know in this way we didn’t wanted to keep it secrete from you  sorry again……

Mi nyo:-oppa I am sorry for that but I didn’t want to lose shin woo so …i just confes to him((she bent her head down coz she was embberissed and shy))

Ko mi nam:- ok ok I get it you don’t have to explain you are in love and this is nice congratulation I am so happy for you two really…….

Mi nyo:- really oppa? So you are not mad at me?.

Mi nam:-no why would I be …………….before he continue jeremy came in and seems like he heard everything happend.

Jeremy:- great finelly  you know to I was going to tell you anyway but then you........i mean i .....didn't have chance to tell you.

Shin woo:- woow hold on you boy wait how did you know about that?

Mi nam:- you know that too? so does that mean tae kung know too?

Jeremy:- what? Tae kung know too? Well its not a secret anymore so good.....wew i thought i well not gonna keep my mouth shout for telling this secret.

Mi nam:- what? Are you kidding me? So why I am the last one to know about......mi nyo i am your brother i should know first.

Shin woo:- wait a minute  Jeremy you still didn’t told me how did you know? were you spy on me or something?

Jeremy:- well…yes and no you see …..i kind of saw you talking and hugging this morning  and when youwere about......he was about to say a kiss but...

Shin woo:-ok ok I get it say no more fine and ……..

Tae kung:- hi guys what is up? Why you are looking at me like that? what did I do?

 

 

Jeremy:-hmm nothing not at all so should we continue practicing or what..

They all nodded and then in this minute someone came to the group it was a fake fairy here we are……..

Uee:- oh so you did it oh congratulation I am so happy for you two …….

Tae kung:- ya you fake fairy what are you doing here?

Uee:- oh tae kungssi is that you long time no see come and see mi nyo and shin woo are paired up isn’t that nice?

Tae kung:-ya uee do you think I am the last one who knows that? I am the first one who know that right?

Jeremy:-actully I am the first one not you hyung I am sorry kekekeke

Tae kung:-mwoooooooo? How is that? Why he is the first one? That is so…no Jeremy my dear I did it first…

Shin woo:-guys calm down is that even necessary? Why are you doing that?

It was so crowed room everyone talking and shin woo was still wrapping his arm around mi nyo’s wrist and while the were stilling glances the others were busy talking then it was a dinner time they decided to go home to have a family meal like the usual they were about to leave and the fake fairy start talking…

Uee:-wait so you are all going home? Then about me ? I am the human being too.

Tae kung:-aish ……..do I have to do that? Ok come with us its ok………

Jeremy:- hyung are you inviting her? Why? Are you guys dating or something?

Tae kung:- what? No we are not dating it just not nice to leave her alone you know.

Then they all loughed and the went home and after they told aunty the news she was beyond exciting and hug both of them then with uee and mi nyo and aunty they preaper the dinner it was weird that uee  help but she didn’t care before the dinner get ready tae kung said that he want to talk to shin woo…..

In the balcony…………………………

Tae kung:- so shin woo the game over and you are the winner congratulation …

Shin woo:- what do you mean tae kung hyung?

Tae kung:-you finely get what you want mi nyo is yours ….

Shin woo:-hyung are you mad at me?

Tae kung:-and why would I be mad? She is happy and this is all important I guess .

Shin woo:- I am sorry that she is not yours anymore she just this time choose me I was not even planning for that believe me………

Tae kung:-well some times unexpected thing happen that you didn’t even imagined that’s the thing that I didn’t imagined and it just simply came true isn’t? and I am sorry for what I did.

Shin woo:-I guess you are right I hope you are not the broken heart one coz that is make me sad I don’t want to be happy on some one else sadness so forgive me if I did that to you……..

Tae kung:-no I am not broken heart coz in matter fact I am dating and I just didn’t want you guys know about it…..

 

so who is that person that hwang tae kung is dating? hang on for a one day you well know chingus and.............i am sorry for a short chapter love you guys all plz keep supporting me...............