shin woo hyung's big crush ...................on me

What if....................?

 

mii nyo POV:-i was crying my eye's out silently i was so sad coz shin woo said those word to me why he is been so cruel to me? did i do something wrong that i dont know about it? i wish he would tell me whats going on oh god what should i do with him...................

shin woo POV:- i was so sad and i shead tears so much i know i've been so cruel to her but i have my reasons too ,,i didn't meant to be like that at all but i have to do that its for your own good mi nyo i am really sorry for breaking your heart i am................

it's been three weeeks since this horrible night and nothing was going on to good for shin woo and mi nyo ,,,,,,,unlike every morning mi nyo woke up late and whenshe went down stairs with her sad face in matter fact she was been like that since that night when she resived that word from shin woo as a usuall she eat breakfast alone then she helped her aunty with a little home work ,,,,after a while she went outside since she doesnt have anything to do she went for a walk to rellax her head but while she was walking a lone she heard some one was calling her and guess who was that??????? the fake fairy what a surprice..

UEE:-ya you mi nyossi i am talking to you why you are not answering me?

mi nyo:- yes? excuce me? do you know me or something?

uee:-you are so dead...............are you crazy? how come you don't know me? did you lose your mind or something?

and she did a cute smile:-ohhhhhhh actully yes i am believe me i don't know who are you!!!!!!!

uee:-mwoooo?you lost your mind? what happend to you ?

mi nyo:-it's been like a month and have coz i got to a car.........

before she could finish someone grabed her hand and when she turn a round she saw it was ...............shin woo wich he was looking at her with very sad look.......

shin woo:-come on mi nyo you don't have to explain to her lets just leave...........

they were just about to go away when uee called shin woo and she much on him with her talk.........

uee:-ya kang shin woo you must be very happy now don't you?

shin woo turn around and said:- what????????? what do you mean by that ueessi?

uee:-well since she lost her memory and she is not remembering tae kung for sure you may have actully a chance with her you know since you have a big crush on her remember?

after those word mi nyo got shocked by what uee said then she looked at shin woo who was just about to expload and cry .......

uee:- what????? opps did i say something wrong? aren't you the one who had a big crush on her? but you let her go after she refused you??????!!!!!

shin woo get close to uee and said:-get out of my face that would be better for you.......

mi nyo:-what;s going on? what's she talking about ?is that true?

uee:-ofcourse you see my dear in your house that you live in it now back then there was a love traingle first shin woo loved youthen you loved tae kung in the end tae kung end it up with you after you rejected shin woo many times,,,,,,,oh look at the watch its late see you later guys be bye.......

without anything shiin woo grabs mi nyo's hand and he tooked her to his carthen went home without word they did't told anyone about what happend that day the all eat dinner except for shin woo who was dissapeard from the table...

tae kung :-mi nyo what's happend to shin woo that he don't want to eat?he seemd very sad and angry (yes you beat he is angry......) do yo know what happend to him?

mi nyo:-aniyo ,,,, i don't know would you not asking me about that please?

after her answer tae kung looked at her she was so sad and upset and she was not welling to say anything now......

Jeremy POV:-it was so scary i mean a weeks ago mi nyo and shin woo were hung out a lot and the recently the stopped and they are not talking to each other or smiling even to us they don't talk............

Ko mi nam's POV:- ah how stupid is tae kung whu he is asking my sister thoose kin of questions?and i thought tae kung was mi nyo's boyfriend not shin woo then why shin woo is so much carefull for my sister ?that's so wierd so much.........

In the other hand shin woo was in his room crying silentlyin the dark and he regret for everything he did for mi nyo.......

shin woo POV:-i was so upset and sad,,,,,, mad at my self she is not suppose to know that i can't break my heart for her again i have to make her  to hate me  so that she forget about me and not remember me at all and what happend that afternoon bettwen me and tae kung it must stay secret......

so what really happend in that afternoon?why shin woo suddnly becamse very angry and cruel to mi nyo?

HELLO CHINGUS HOW ARE YOU ? I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY STUDY PRAY FOR ME AND I WELL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE A HAPPY CHAPTER FOR YOU JUST KEEP READING IT AND DON'T GIVE UP I PROMISE IT WILL TURN TO THE BEST JUST KEEP READING IT AND SEND SOME COMMENTS PLEASE THANK YOU KEEP SUBSCRIBING LOVE OU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL......................