what happend?????????

What if....................?

 

 

Flash back in the restaurant:-

After finishing their practicing all the members agreed to go to lunch and they decided to go some restaurant ,,,,,,they went inside and they  were so happy to gathered again with mi nyo they order some food and they started to eat everything as normal until some phone call came for shin woo  from their manager so he excuse and went out side to talk in privet when he finish the phone call he turn around to get inside but then he met tae kung there ……

Tae kung:-shin woo can we have a little chat?

Shin wo:-“oh” shouldn’t we finish lunch first ? I mean they are waiting for us.

Tae kung:-no…..i mean not yet it can’t wait I am sorry but this is important .

Shin woo:-of course if the subject that important then speak don’t make me worry please I am listening .

Tae kung:-ok shin woo its about mi nyo ……is there something going on between you two? Coz you seems very close to each other.

Shin woo:-what?????? Me? with mi nyo? no ……..no there is nothing I guess.

Tae kung:-ok then listen to me shin woo I am asking for a little favorite please get away for her stop taking so much care about her I am her boy friend and she is mine all the time its hurting me to see her with you like that so please what do ou think  ?

Shin woo:-oh my god…..ok I understand you what do you want from me excacly?

Tae kung:- ok here is a plan I want you to be hard cruel bad with her so she can forget about you ……

Shin woo:-what so you are making me a bad guy right now ?

Tae kung:-look all I am doing is for her so please stick with it.

Shin woo almost shouted at him:-whaaaaaat? What did you just said?

Tae kung:-calm down I know its hard but you have to do it it’s for her own good.

Shin woo:-so I am suppose to be hard ? ok ok how about I yell to her maybe slap her how about that?

Tae kung:-what? i….i didn’t say anything like that just be …………

Shin woo:-ok stop it you crossed the line hwang tae kung stop it .the shin woo left tae kung and he was still angry and they both didn’t notice that mi nam was watching them arguing so mi nam just ignorded them and left them and acted like he didn’t saw anything and the three of them get back to  inside the restaurant .

         END OF THE FLASH BACK…………

After confussing to mi nam mi nyo get comfort then she left him and went back to her room and she slept tight ,,,,,,shin woo was still thinking about mi nyo tae kung was little bit felt guilty but still not fell regret but for Jeremy he didn’t know anything and he just slept tight without any thought in his mind and for mi nam he was thinking a lot he thought that his brain well expload for the moment he just stopped thinking and went to sleep and he thought that shin woo maybe better than tae kung for his sister  and that how did all of them spend their night .

 

sorry for the short chapter guysssssss