happy ending for everyone??????? NOT YET

What if....................?

 

Then she run to shin woo’s room when she knock the door no one answered the she opened the door she saw shin woo who was sleeping she get closer to him and….set beside him and she touched his face and smiling to him……. 

 

Mi nyo:- shin woo oppa I am sorry coz I didn’t take care of you the same way you did I wish I have a time machine so I can get back to the past and be with you and never break your heart I LOVE YOU shin woo oppa I hope you understand me…….good night oppa have a good night sleep and dream

 

She wanted to go to her room but she  didn’t she told herself that she would stay a little longer beside him so she put her head on the pillow wich was next to shin woo ‘s head ( she fall a sleep next to shin woo) ……. 

It was an early morning when shin woo opened his eyes lazy when he opened his eyes he image mi nyo’s face next to him he wiped his eyes to see clear but then he again saw her face in front of him and he shocked and he wondered what is she doing in here and she is in his bed he smiled his charming smile he wanted to touch her face but then she woke up and she saw shin woo smiling to her she by her side smile and didn’t realize that she was in the bed with him the turn around and saw it was shin woo’s room she was about to scream but then shin woo cover ………… 

Shin woo:-calm down mi nyo why you are yelling?

Mi nyo:- well I was shocked how I did ended up in your bed?

Shin woo:-trust me I was shocked too but I soon get used to….  

Then she wanted to get up but then he grab her to a hug she was happy but she was all blushed but then she put her head in his chest to hide her face but then he raise her face and looked at her eyes and smiled to her and said ……

Shin woo:-why all of this shyness my girl?

Mi nyo:-its not like that it just ……..its so emmberissing to be here.,,,,,,(LOL why is there any place you wanna be bettwen beside shin woo's arm?)

Shin woo:-it just what? You know that I don’t want to my girl friend be shy in front of me ………i want you to be open with you. 

Mi nyo:-ok I wont oppa I am sorry I probably ruined your morning i am sorry again?… 

 

Shin woo:-are you kidding me? It was a best morning I have trust me.!!!!!!!i wouldn't change it at all. 

 

Mi nyo:-really? Well I am happy that I made you happy. now lets wake up before some one wake up and sees us ok my lovely boy.? 

 

Shin woo:- no way It still early lets stay like that......... 

 

Mi nyo:-oppa lets make our own breakfast and lets eat alone ok? 

Shin woo:-well that’s sounds a good idea lets go........wait you are doing that so you can run away right?!!!!!!!!

she just smiled to him and they woke up from the bed and holding hand and went downstairs they were preparing breakfast and shin woo was so hungry and he always pick up something to eat…and mi nyo get mad cause that would made him full and not eat her food........ 

Mi nyo:- shin woo stop it please don’t full you stomach with this … i want you to taste my food........

 

Then shin woo get closer and hugged her in the back and kissed her hair .......((just like heartstrings in episode 12 except this time they were in kitchen)) 

 

Shin woo:-don’t worry I well eat all of it ok just don’t get sad and mad.........you know i well do anything for youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! 

 

Then they done preparing the breakfast and all of them woke up except for mi nam and they set on the table and start eating until aunty start talking. 

 

Aunty:-mi nyo where were you last night?

Mi nyo:-what do you mean where was i? i was home ofcourse......... 

 

Aunty:-you know when I woke up it was like 3 am and I saw your bed was tidy !

Mi nyo:-no you must be imaginig aunty it was 3 am you must be wrong. 

 

Aunty:-no I wasn’t wrong after checking your room I immeditly checked shin woo’s room and you were there sleeping next to him..i saw you i swear. 

 

All in the table get shocked and they looked at mi nyo to explain…instead shin woo rescued his girl friend from all of this…. 

 

Shin woo:-you must be wrong aunty I waked up this morning and no one was next to me …… 

 

Aunty:- I am sure coz I get near from your bed and I saw you two....i am so sure you were two sleeping next to each other!!!!!!((aunty shut this subject up plz)) 

 

Shin woo want to respond but then uee came and tae kung kissed her and then she set down to eat and they didn’t speak  and then mi nam came and set down to eat……. 

 

Mi nam:-good morning everyone woow those food look good..........yummy 

 

Jeremy:- so ko mi nam did you know that your sister……..,mi nyo actually......

 

Shin woo gave Jeremy a angry stare:- nothing  going on…. 

 

Mi nam:-what happened  to my sister??????? are you ok?????? 

 

Shin woo:- ahh mi nyo remember a few things from the past that’s all........she is fine.right mi nyo????

mi nyo:-ohhhh? ahhhhh yes thats right i am fine. 

 

Mi nam:- well that’s good thing congratulation my lovely sister.

 

Mi nyo:- thank oppa I am glad........

 

Aunty:- now about your night with shin woo……are you sure that..........

 

Mi nam:- what??? What night ? what are you talking about?????

 

Shin woo:-ok stop it my head feel very dizzy.........plz stop it 

 

Mi nyo:-ok fine I admitted last night I went to shin woo and I talked  to him right oppa? 

 

Shin woo with a wondering face:-yes she came and while she was talking she get tired and she fall in a sleep next to me so I didn’t woke her that’s all….. 

 

Mi nam:-so you spend last night in shin woo’s room?

Mi nyo:-yes oppa I am so sorry coz you know that. 

 

Jeremy:-hyung did you guys did a s…….((LOOOOOOOL Jeremy what are you thinking stop it you fun boy))

Shin woo get up and hit jeremy’s head:- yaaaa stop that already .

Jeremy:- I am sorry hyung…..i wont do that again. 

 

Tae kung:- ahhhhh would you guys stop it lets chear up shall we?

Jeremy:-that’s true lets chear up and talk  coz finely we gether up.

Then they all eat and loathing and shin woo was holding her hand and they sometimes steal glance from each others ……

 

DO you think its done???????????? no its still on i have a few chapter left for you chingus enjoy and keep reading love youuuuu all