True Feeling................

What if....................?

Mi nyos POV:- why he is doing that to me he is so cruel he wouldn’t do that does he...............???

 

 

  I would do that I want admitted that I kind of remember it something it was not clear but I remember that I was with him in the balcony and we were talking and smiling to each other and we were writing and drawing it looked like it was very fun and I enjoyed but now he is like that he is not even say hi to me it really killed me inside I don’t know what to do I wish he knows that I have some feeling for him and notice me …..please don’t do that …

Shin woos POV:- I am so regret that I did what tae kung told me he always like that controlling us I hate that and the most thing that hurt me is that I heard her confusing to mi nam about her crush and this crush is not for tae kung its for me me as a shin woo I want to kill my self now I really do want that I cant  even tell her that I love her too…..END OF THE POV.

It was early morning  the both of them woke up at the same time when they went out of their room when their eyes meet he ignored her but then she grab his hand and start talking to her even thought he didn’t respond.

Mi nyo :-shin woo I really need to talk to you for a moment please.

Shin woo:- sorry but I am so busy I have to go right now .

Mi nyo:- its 6:30 am in the morning you are such a bad lier.

Shin woo:- but I don’t want to talk to you I just don’t want to .

Mi nyo:- please don’t do that its very important .

Shin woo:-looks like I cant run away from you fine lets go downstairs.

They went downstairs and they set down in the kitchen without any word he spot some tea for them and they started talking immidetly

Shin woo:-ok I am listening say what you have to say.

Mi nyo:-thank you for listening “”ahhhh”” I don’t know how to start this conversation with you but I really have to shin woo I have so many questions I want to ask and I don’t know if you have the answers for me

Shin woo:- say it and I well think about some answers to give you back.

Mi nyo:-ok first why you have been like that? I mean why you are changed a lot and you became very angry with me?

Shin woo:-I already told you I did it because I ………….

Mi nyo:-please don’t give me any excuse shin woo you know very well that I have some…..

Shin woo;-please stop it already i don’t want hear anymore I am not giving any excuse to you I just want to be like that so that my heart would not be broken again with you leave me alone please.

And he just left her like that without letting her continue her speak so she just get angry and she decided to tell him every thing but when this didn’t work this time her heart broken ……..  

and she again broke down  and she decided to do what she want to do and she just felt that was not a wrong thing to do …………

shin woo get very upset by what mi nyo said and he knows what is she going to  say so he just stopped her in her line and he also decided something and that’s letting her go and not to talk to her again.

But for mi nyo it wasn’t that easy so she didn’t want to let go …………it was in the late of night almost like 11 o’clock when shin woo resieved a messige  from mi nyo and it said that she want to meet him in varenda first he didn’t want that but then he thought about it and then he said that he wont lose anything if he gone so he get up from his bed and went to her he saw her she was staring at the stars so he went down to her and set beside her then she started to speak ……..

Mi nyo:- shin woo can I ask something ?

Shin woo:-sure you can what is it?

Mi nyo:-do you still LOVE me?

Shin woo shocked with her question and of course didn’t know how to answer so he just looked at her with out any word………

Mi myo:-shin woo oppa answer my question please !!!!!!!!

Shin woo:-what? Shin woo oppa? Why you are calling me like that??

Mi nyo:-what? Don’t you like it? But I love calling you(OPPA).

Shin woo:-stop it mi nyo please enough with you I don’t know why you become like that? I hate that don’t call me oppa I don’t like it.

Mi nyo:-“”ohhh”” that’s to shame oppa I love calling you that ok lets forget about that answer my question please I need the answer now.

Shin woo:-no don’t call me like that again and for you question I would say that I…I I am ……..

Mi nyo:-what would you say? oppa hurry up tell me.

Shin woo:-yes I still love you but as a friend not more than that.

Mi nyo:-what? As a friend? are you serious ?but i……….i am not I don’t love you just as a friend ………….((“””I LOVE YOU”””)) more than that.

Shin woo looked at her and looked amazed with her and by what just she said and she also looking at his eyes I mean he knows that she love him but not enough to confess to him and directly too…….

Shin woo:-don’t play with my emotion mi nyo stop hurting my feeling please I am not ready for another hope back off I am begging you.

He just wanted to run and shout but she grab him by his shirt in his nick and made him be face to face with her and she said some thing…….

Mi nyo:-I am sorry for doing that but I also cant take it I don’t want to be broken heart I am sorry for doing that again….

Before shin woo can respond she already put her lips on his and kissed him so pation and she didn’t want to let go of him and he just stood there and didn’t know and should he respond her kiss ???