i love you mi nyo

What if....................?

the boys camed rush to shin woo to know the detial about what just they sawand they asked himso many questions that blow thier minds......

tae kung:-shin woo whats happend ? who is that person in there?dont tellme thats mi.....mi nyo

jeremy:-shin woo ???????????????

ko me nam:-shin woo tell me now what is happning?mi nyu is in there?why????

shin woo nodded sadly and crying keep saying :- i am sorry so sorry it was all my foult mianehe ...............

when ko me nam heard that he grabbed shin woo with all his anger shouted:-what hell are you talking about ? what do you mean? why is that your fault?tell me

shin woo looked at him and shead more tears and started to telling the story from the begginig of the story until what they saw right know........ wow 

ko me nam get upset and he almost hit shin woo if it wasnt for jeremy and tae kung he was gonna kill him (and i wont blame him for that)

they all waited for mi nyo to get out from the operation room to see her and they waited and waited until the door opened and they brought her she was laying down with her closed eyes she just looked like an angell she was so peacefull but for the guys it was like they were in hell to see her like that....

for the next 2 weeks all they did were waitting for her to wake up but still nothing new happened,one day they all lifted the hospital and the only one who stayed was shin woo actully he never left the hospital even for one minute,in this day he took his chances and talked to the doctor and beg to let him see mi nyo so he did his best and and finelly the doctor said yeshe was so happy so he went to her room and he get closer to her and cryid  and he hold her hand  start speaking........

shin woo:-mi nyo......ko mi nyo is that welly you? why this happend to you?would that be killing you if you didnt text that messige? i am sorry for not been a good hyung for you i promise i wont hurt you anymore and i well let you go this time,mi nyo can you give that smile you had?just smile even its not for me please wake up ,i wanna say something to you and i dont care if you were a sleep ,mi nyo i am ............

and he keept crying and he couldnt hold himself back so he get closer to her and slowly he get down to her face ,he gave her a kiss on her forhead and the he gave her a kiss to her lips (wooooooooooow) and finelly said:-i am in love with you mi nyo ,i love you so much and i well do anything for you thats why i gaved my vey first kiss to you your hyung always gonna be here for you i promise..........

from a few feet away there was a jealous man standing there it was tae kung he looked at him and didnt get closer but still he saw the kiss

 

so what well he do? can you give me some ideas plzzzzzz? i am alone here help help