Fighting Over mi nyo...........

What if....................?

 

 

 Well it was a good morning actually great morning for two people in the house they were so happy and when they were eating breakfast they acted very normal so no one can notice them since they already decided to not tell anyone about it they didn’t know that Jeremy already know about them any way during the breakfast they just eat and then tae kung said something that makes shin woo worried….

 

 

 

Tae kung:- mi nyo I we are going to do something just you and me is that ok  with you? Do you have any plans today?

Mi nyo:-I really want to stay at home I don’t think I feel well .

Tae kung:-what? Are you ok?  Where doest hurt?

Mi nyo:-its ok hyungnim I well be fine I well rest at home its better.

Shin woo:-leave her alone tae kung if she does not fell ok then she should rest ,,,,,,,mi nyo be careful ok and take care of your self.

Mi nyo:-“oh” ok thank you shin woo hyung I well.

Tae kung:-but what I am doing is helping you to get your memory back.

They all get to shock including mi nyo what did he meant by get her memory back? And how for the hell he would do that? Then it was mi nam turn to speak.

Ko mi nam:-ok you two stop you are making my sister tired by thinking so stop.

They both stopped because the subject was about mi nyo but if it was for something else they would kick his but then when is comes to mi nyo they were just shut their mouth and not speak the situation goes like that guys to the studio and mi nyo stick in in the house every thing was fine until the fake fairy came to the house to just get to mi nyo  she went to the house and start calling.

The fake fairy:-is anybody home? Mi nyo ko me nam tae kungssi is anyone in here?

Mi nyo:-did someone called my name? oh hi welcome what are you doing here?

The fake fairy:-ya you sill don’t remember me? How is that?

Mi nyo;- I told you before “”where is shin woo oppa so he can save me?””

Flashback:-

When they finished confessing to each other they started to talk about

Mi nyo:- so shin woo oppa tell about everything please I want to know

Shin woo:-well””before he started to speak he hold her hand and smiled to her”” when he first time you came you were so dovy and you were around every one in the house in the end of the day you made three guys fall for you and you just make one of those three hearts happy the lucky one with a wining heart was tae kug and I think he well always be when you remember him ………

Mi nyo:-what is that you are talking about? i must be very fool to not to be with you and not take care of you I am so sorry because I broke your heart I really don’t know how to a………..

Then shin woo did not let her to finish what she saying so he just plant a deep kiss on her lips and of course she responded to then after the kissing he just smiled to her and said……….

Shin woo:-you want to apologize? Then don’t please no more apologizing  ok?

Mi nyo:-“”shyly “” ok I well I promise so is there anything that I should be afraid of? anything tell me and I well try to protect myself.

Shin woo:-well as animal or bugs there is nothing I think they are afraid of you.

She hits his arm((in the reality she always hit his arm kekekeke)) :-oppa seriously?

Shin woo:-“he did a fake laugh “ ok ok fine let me think about it actually there is someone you should be afraid of and she is UEE.

Mi nyo:-uee? Who is that excally? Is she someone I know?

Shin woo:-actully  yes you know her coz you saw her like awhile ago in the amusom park when in this time I came in remember?

Mi nyo:-ah that girl? Why should I be afraid of he? She looks nice……

Shin woo:-no she is naughty and bad girl she is not nice because in the past from her jealousy thing she always tried to hurt you so always be care full with her ignore her and avoide her every time ok?

Mi nyo:-what jealousy shin woo? Why she was jealous of me?

Shin woo:-coz mi nyo you have one thing comment you both liked or should I say you both loved tae kung that’s the reason….

After that mi nyo felt bad so she just gaved him a warm hug and the comfort him.

Mi nyo:-shin woo oppa I promise I would never fight with her over tae kung I mean I could fight with her over you but other than you I am not going to do it coz I love you shin woo:-

Then they kissed a little I think that was a good night kiss then he leaded her to her room and wished her a good night sleep so did she.

End of the flashback…………………………….

Uee:-so mi nyo ssi how are you being? Are you feel better now?

Mi nyo:-what? Me? Oh yes I am fine thank you so what are you doing here?

Uee:- me? Yes I am here to meet tae kung ssi of course if you don’t mind?

Mi nyo:- who ? me? No no of course not what does that anything to do with me anyway?

Uee:- oh of course honey there is nothing with you……………

Mi nyo:- I am sorry I think my phone is ringing excuse me please…….. yes hello?

Then she goes and left uee a lone and went to her room……..

Mi nyo:- hi hyungnim how are you? Is there anything wrong?

Tae kung:- mi nyo we have to talk we really do can we meet now ?

Mi nyo:-but tea kung ssi why now ? lets cancel that to another day please.

Tae kung:- no not another time I have to meet now come to the studio wait for me in the front door.

Mi nyo:- oh yes sure I well be there in hour bye……

Mi nyo POV:-

I am scared the tone that hyungnim was talking in was bad and it seems that there is really something going on……I hope he doesn’t know about me and shin woo oppa I hope really.

It was 1 pm when mi nyo get out to meet tae kung he asked her to meet her in the front door in the studio and she did what she has been told she didn’t get inside but Jeremy went out and met her.

Jeremy:-“oh” mi nyo hi what are you doing here? are you waiting for someone?

Mi nyo:- hi Jeremy in matter fact yes I am waiting for tae kung he told me to …….

Tae kung:-hey you came welcome””then he tap a kiss on her cheek”” there is no time to waste lets go bye Jeremy.

He didn’t even let Jeremy respond he just left holding mi nyo’s hand they went to some restaurant to eat lunch they order and then started eating the situation was awkward so mi nyo break the silent