wake up mi nyo..........

What if....................?

After a crazy call came for shin woo he get himself ready and went tothe hospital ,on the way to there he almost get to a car accident thanks god he didnt ,anyway he get there and searched for the ER and when he get there he saw a face of the man who brought mi nyo to the hospital he thanked him a lot and shin woo asked him about the car accident and what happend excally ....................

shin woo:- hi are you jung hyunssi?

jung hyun:-oh yes i am you must be shin hyung right?

shin woo with a big surprise in his face :- ye.....yesi  am but why did you call me hyung?

jung hyun:-oh thats because is saying in this messige.......

shin woo:- what messige?what are you talking about?

jung hyun:-well seems like she was texting you when she got the car accident!!!!!!!!!

in this moment shin woo break down on the floor and start crying his eyes out and then he recived mi nyo phone and start reading it......

( to my lovely hyung who always protect me i didnt have chance to say good bye to you i am so sorry ,shin hyung please forgive me for hurting you i promise when i get back from africa i well open a new white page with you and i wont hurt you again and..........................)

the messige didnt complete and he cryed more and more and didnt notice that jung hyun already excuse him self to leave .....

AT the studio:-

they all were practicing but shin woo was messing they were so busy then tae kung raised her head and said th me nam and jeremy........

tae kung:-guys did you noticed the time? why shin woo didnt come hre?

 

jeremy:- i dont know maybe something happend to him Hmmmm............

me nam:- shut your stupit mouth would you ? you cant even speak something help us and you tey kungssi with all my respect why are you asking us? just give him a call dont ask us  !!!!!! he sigh a big one (what a dump person and dump question) in his thought...

he thought about it and his talk actully was reasonable so he picked his phone and start calling him but he didnt answer hi called again no answer so this time he get worried for real so the only thing that he was able to do was setting and waitting for shin woo call and suddnly his phone start ringing,it was shin woo and he pickd up and shin woo was spaking in a low tune like he was crying....

tae kung speaked with shouting and shocked everyone:-ya you shin woo how dare you not answering my calls ? any way why you late whats going on?

shin woo with his calm down tune:- tae kungssi can you come to the hospital i am gonna give the adress to you ok and dont ask any question plase just come and bring ko me nam and jeremy okey good bye.......

tae kung:- ya ya shin woo why i............? damnet why he hung up on my face? and why i have to go to the hospital?..... guys preper your self we are going to the hospital but i still dont know why......

the two were so scared to ask why they have to go but they didnt dare to ask because he was so scary ......(you know his look right)

they went to the adress and waited to shin woo call and he called talled them to come to the ER......

shin woo was waitting for the doctor to come and hoping for some good news and the doctor came and with a hopeliss look,,,,,,

The doctor:-are you responsible for her?

shin woo:-yes i am could you please tell me if she is okey plz i dont want any bad news because i am gonna break down.

The docor:-i dont know how to tell you that but............. she is not okey and she is unconscious sems like she was bledding inside out i have to tell you that the sergury went well but...... still she is in dangoures she might not wake up at all of course you know whats that mean and even if she woke up she wont remember anything at all and you know whats that meam too right? the only thing that we can do is wait righ know i am so sorry....

shin woo set on the floor and start crying his heart and his eyes out and started blaming him self and saying...

shin woo:- its all my foult if it wasnt for me that wll never gonna happned to you ..... mi nyo plase wake up  and make me smile even if you dont remember me.......... mi nyo plz plz plz wake up

while he was crying he didnt realise that the A.N.JELL were standing there with a question mark on thier face......

 

what is gonna happend after that? how shin woo is gonna treat them and answer thir questions?????????