i have a boy........friend?????

What if....................?

it was an early morning whem mi nyo woke up and she went down stairs and she saw shin woo who was drinking his usuall teashe smiled and called him ...

mi nyo:shin woo hyung?

shin woo:-oh"mi nyo" good morning why you are early  that much?

mi nyo:- i was just about to ask you that same thing ........

shin woo:-well i should say i always like that ......tea?

mi nyo:-oh welly ? yes ofcourse i love the morning tea.

she set down to have her tea then shin woo suggest to preper the breakfast she was little bet surpriced but she aggred,,the preper a hot meal break fast and when they done they set down and wait for they others to wake up and then they washed thier hand and set dowm to have some chat.........

shin woo:-the food looks good isnt? 

mi nyo:-oh yes i already want to eat but i well eat when the others are gonna wake ....

shin woo:-sure you do that...............but before that i have something to tell could you not be surpriced?

mi nyo:-oh sure shin woo tell me anyting i would love to hear it.

shin woo:-i dont know how to tell you this but ............you kind of have .............a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!

mi nyo:-mwo???? hhhhhhhh hyung are you kidding me? ok then who is that?

shin woo was about to tell her but then he saw tae kung caming down from the downstairs and look so sleepy then shin woo pointed at tae kung

shin woo:-its him mi nyo........tae kung is the one.

tae kung:-what?why you are you ponting at me? what did i do?

mi nyo was surpriced a lot and she didnt want to bielve it because recently the only one who took care of her was shin woo not tae kung she fellt sad and she fellt like she want to cry then she just bowed her head to tae kung then she runned upstairs and closed her door and start to shed a few taers.......

anyway she went down and saw everyone waitting for her then she apologized and set down to eat they finishe eating they want to go to the studio then mi nyo take premition from tae kung to go with them he aggred the all went and immeditly to practice when the four guys started with the first song it was shin woo first solo songs it was (feeling "yong hwa recent song") when he started to sing his song he was so emotional but then mi nyo was in the other hand was surpriced to see shin woo singing like that so her heart was jumping from her chest she didnt even know why while she was enjoying the song again there was jealous tae kung who was watching her honestly he get hurt he didnt why but he almost cried but he hold on his tears ,,,,,,,the finished thier practice and they decided to go out for eat then go to home it was good for all of them and it was a realy good chance to talk to shin woo to know what realy happning with him and mi nyo,,,,,,,,,,,,,

it was an evning everyone was tired but for mi nyo it was an exciting day she was so happy and all of sudden sh just wanted to talk with her shin woo so she looked for him and she found him standing in the varinda staring at the dark black sky then she runned to him and calling him happily ..........

mi nyo:-shin woo........shin woo hyung

sin woo looked at hir his eyes were teary and red and he just looked at her with an angry face and coldly answered her..........

shin woo:-what???/what do you want from me?

mi nyo:-oh shin woo i was looking for you i was gonna talk to you about ..............

but shin woo interup her:-dont look for me again i dont have afree time for you all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi nyo:-sin woo whats going on with you? why you are.......

shin woo:-what?i am what? cruel? bad? what mi nyo i am what?listen mi nyo carefully to me i am done with you okey i dont care about you any longer because you already know who is your boyfriend you should tell him to take care of you allright? leave me alone i wanna rest away from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then without waitting for her respond he just lefted her and she crushed down then start crying a lot because she just broke her heart with those word.......

meaning while there was a person who sow all of this  and he was watching them all the time.................

what happend to shin woo? what happend in the resturant?

 

i am welly so sorry for not updating for so long forgive me from my grammar foult i just hope you enjoy it and please silent readers right a comment that would make me so happy thank youuuuuuuuuu