why my two hyungs are fighting??????

What if....................?

After seeing that scene tae kung was about to go to the room and kick shin woo out for what he did but after what just happend he back off ....

shin woo waited for her to respond but she just didnt so he was just about to go  out of the room suddnly he heard a female voice speaking in her dream it was mi nyo she was crying in her dream and saying:- help me oppa please dont leave me alone oppa..........................

then shin woo rushed back to her and he hold her hand and keep calling her name to make her wake up from her nightmer and then she slightly opened her eyes and start looking at shin woowith a question mark in her face like she didnt reconize him at all then she began asking wierd question that make shin woo surprice and after hearing a quections he get it whats going on so all he did was smilling for her andhe was so happy that she wake up after 2-3 weeks sleep

mi nyo:- where am i? what is going on? and who are you? how do you know my name?

she was so frightend and she was just looking at shin woo a(ahhhhhhhhhhhh) she was just about to cry  when shin woo held her hand and smile to her

shin woo:-it is ok you dont have to worry about anything calmdown ok ? everything is gonna be just fine but first i am gonna go out to call some doctors to check on you dont be scared i well be back at 5 minute........(how nice is he oh my god thats why i love him )

mi nyo saw shin woo leaving like that and she was not able to talk to him because she thought that he was a stranger but......she trusted him why? she doesnt even know the reason but she did she thought the way he talked he cant be someone who hurts people ,she waited for him but.......................

there was tae kung was standing there god knows how much he get upset he was just about exploed but he backed off when shin woo get out of room with a big smile on his face when he looked inside the room he didnt inter the room immedtly he just looked and saw mi nyo was a wake ,he didn know possibilty that mi nyo could lost her memory so he went to the room with a big smile on his face (poor guy doesnt know that she is not remembering him )

tae kung:-ohhhhhhhh mi nyo you are fineely a wake thanks god..........

without any worning he hugged her so tighed that she almost shouted but then shin woo came in he saw that he feelt so sad and upset if he waited for two more second he would gonna fight with him but for mi nyo he didnt he just pull him away and looked at him with a angry face and said nothing .......... why he didnt say anything?because the doctors came in to see how is mi nyo doing so the two guys looked at each other and went out ,shin woo went out to get some fresh air (i wont blame him) and called ko me nam to tell him the news the good and the bad news so he called and he picked up soon...... 

shin woo:-oh mi nam how are you? i have some news for you okey .........

me nam:-oh shin woo hyung what is it? is it good or........(BIG SIGH) bad news?

shin woo:-ahhh''mi nyo woke up right know and she is ok but................

me nam:-oh my god welly?thanks hyung for telling me that ......wait a minute what do you mean by (BUT)?what is it hyung?

shin woo:me nam she cant........she cant remember us because she already lost her memory and she forget about all of us maybe even you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me nam shocked and he was not able to say anything so he just hung up the phone...(how rude to do that to do that to your hyung).....SIGH

shin woo breathed for one second when he turn around and saw tae kung was standing behind him and looking so angry....so they talked about mi nyo......

tae kung:-why you pulled me off? who do you think you are? dont you dare to  get closer toher okey?but more important than that why did you.......

shin woo dint let him to finish so he said quickly and quitly:-stop it hyung please i dont have time to talk about that so if you excuce me i have work to do...

tae kung:-no you wont go any where untill you answer all of my quections ,what were you doing in her room?how did you get there?and finelly why you kissed my girlfriend for god why?why?

he was shouting like crazy he grabed shin woo on his neck in the hospital garden......... while they were busy fighting jeremy came and saw them and said

jeremy:-hyung -shin woo why you are fighting?is something happnd?

they both looked at jeremy and get silent...................

 

so thats all i get for this chapter i hope you like it hhhhhh sorry for breaking my promis i well update as soon as i can.........love you all