9 . The Bet

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's eyes widened from happiness almost immediately when the black door opened and revealed the undying room.

It was beautiful.

Even Jeongyeon's creative house didn't have this. Neither has she encountered a room like this before in her entire life. Her life's puzzle felt like it completed.

The Im's had different kinds of arcade games, consoles, TV's, gaming computers, everything that was related to games. Even sports– who would've thought the Im's also had sports?

Tzuyu and Mina ran to the PS4 gaming console from a glimpse and grabbed a controller.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Jeongyeon followed from behind in curiosity.

"Invictus!" Tzuyu shouted immediately as a suggestion.

Mina jumped, "Okay, okay." She laughed along.

The title Invictus ringed a bell as Jeongyeon's company produced it. She pulled a gaming chair near her and sat beside the other two.

"This room has every game you like, I doubt that it's not in here." Mina spoke up as she puts in Invictus.

"If you ask me what I like about Nayeon, I'll just say it's her game room." Tzuyu informed.

Mina covered as she whispered, "She's actually very sweet. Even though it has never showed, I just know that my dongsaeng is sweet." Jeongyeon smiled upon Mina's words and also smiled when she looked at Tzuyu.

The three began to play Invictus. A horror genre that involved ghosts, and survival. They played together in the map and were having fun until a bunch of loud noises, created by none other than the girls from the living room, interrupted them.

The girls ran up the stairs, still laughing like cows 15 minutes ago.

"Hey nerds!" Nayeon managed to shout out. She looked like a drunk person while holding onto Jihyo and Sana.

"What do you want." Tzuyu questioned– more like threatened.

Mina sighed, "Just ignore them Tzuyu."

"Having fun playing games?" Jihyo smirked. The youngest really tried hard to keep a straight face. Her nostrils were inhaling and exhaling to calm herself.

"I bet they are since they're proud to be nerds!" Sana yakked. The three girls were on the floor again, laughing their stomachs out.

"I can literally end all of their careers, how dare they." Tzuyu glared to the back. Jeongyeon noticed Tzuyu's frustration, while Mina was the best at minding her own business.

She stood and finally spoke up, "Let's make a bet."

Nayeon, Jihyo, and Sana stopped laughing when they heard Jeongyeon. Their laughters died down and their facial expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter