4 . Car Trouble

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeona and Jinsu left the next day after the dinner. It was only then that they told Nayeon about the news, but that was to avoid having troubles with their daughter who would most likely complain.

2 months. Nayeon will be home alone for 2 months. No maid, everything is for her to do and learn.

"Jihyo, listen I need help." Nayeon spoke on the phone.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked her friend.

"I need you to live with me for two months."

"Your parents already left?"

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "How did you know that?"

"They told me to keep it a secret from you. They knew you would ask me, but as a good dear friend I am, I'm gonna have to reject your offer." Jihyo confessed.

"Why not? Jihyo I'm very sure you know I can't survive in this huge house for two months!" Nayeon whined through the device.

"Of course I know that. But you're 24 now for goodness sake. Oh, and turning 25 this year! Are you still mommy's and daddy's baby or something? Grow up loser."

Nayeon felt her whole world crash and this was her first time feeling the emotion of stress. "Ugh, my life is so bad right now. Do you know what else I have to do while my parents are gone?"

"What?"

"I'm going to be the new SkyLight owner soon and in order to do that I have to work with Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon cried.

"You met your internet crush?" Jihyo gasped, causing her best friend to just cry even harder. "Oh honey I'm so sorry I guess you're talking about HydroGames. . . Don't worry, she's good looking!"

"She's a girl Jihyo!" Nayeon bawled.

"So? Anything can happen."

Nayeon's first time meeting Yoo Jeongyeon wasn't that interesting for her. She didn't really look at her at all, so she doesn't know what she looks like in person. Besides, Nayeon didn't like her. She had a small hatred for Yoo Jeongyeon because every time her parents talked about her, she would always remember Han Jeongyeon– a sad remembrance. That reminded her, she didn't know when the two of them were going to start working. Was it today?

"Jihyo I'm hanging up because you're no help." Nayeon spoke truthfully. Jihyo happily gave her bye as well and the phone call ended.

Nayeon went on her email to look for any messages Yoo Jeongyeon might've sent. She did saw one. 

/From: Yoo Jeongyeon/

My house tomorrow at the afternoon, we can start then.

Here's my address: __ ___ __

My number: *** *** ***

Nayeon looked at the time and it displayed 4:46PM. It was a good time to go to her house now.

__

Driving is something Nayeon is pretty proud of. It's something she can do independently. Yoo Jeongyeon's address was very confusing, she's having the sense that her house lived somewhere in the woods because right now she was driving into a place where all you could see were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter