11 . Everland

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HydroGames CEO Yoo Jeongyeon spotted with SkyLight rumored CEO heir, Im Nayeon."

Jeongyeon scanned through the news article musingly. It seemed like the public are currently suspecting what they might've been doing together. A picture of Jeongyeon and Nayeon at the Hugs Cafe, doing their meeting was attached on the website. Most of the comments were:

"What are they doing together?"

"I never thought I'd see this, even in my imagination!"

"Were they on a date..??"

"What if HydroGames and SkyLight are planning something?"

Putting any further thoughts aside, Jeongyeon exited out of the page before putting her dishes on the sink.

The comment that shocked her the most was the "dating" part. Never in Jeongyeon's dreams have she thought of that word. She has never seen any article talking about her romantic life (not like she had one), but she's heard of her uality, although she ignores them all.

Jeongyeon plopped herself on the bed with a big sigh. It's only the fourth day of the one week break from work, but it suddenly hits her that a week was too long. Her work always occupied the day, she's never had the thought that a day without rush would kill her inside.

She didn't know what to do, but she remembered something that Nayeon talked about yesterday. Nothing particular, but she said she wanted to go out. Jeongyeon never went outside for fun, it was just her playing video games indoors – since young.

Basically, she didn't have a memorable and fun childhood like most people her age would say. If she could take her memory lane to the early times, the only things she wants to remember was school, but that's the only thing she wants to remember – thinking of the other memories were all considered bad.

Jeongyeon's father had always been an abusive, arrogant person. Fortunately he wasn't one of those parent that would hurt her physically all the time, but he still did. There's a scar on her stomach that scraped across to the right. It's her worst memory of childhood, so every time she undresses, she will never look at the mirror .

None of those are her current worries now. She has a job that's doing well in the industry right now, and she is achieving her dream. Thinking about the happiness she's surrounded with, today Jeongyeon will make fun memories she could've had back then. She will accomplish this mission by bringing along a special, lucky girl.

__

"Good morning!" Jeongyeon greeted happily after Nayeon opens the door. The older girl was informed that Jeongyeon would be picking her up, leaving her thinking that it was just for another meeting. But no, Jeongyeon has a new plan set for them today.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon squinted her eyes, feeling like something is off with the girl in front of her. Jeongyeon wasn't wearing sweatpants with a sweater like she would usually wear for their meetings, but instead a nice red and blue flannel, dark blue jeans, white adidas sneakers, and a white t-shirt.

"Let's do something fun today!" The blonde announced. Nayeon couldn't comprehend what was happening with Jeongyeon. Did she really just say 'Let's do something fun today!'?

"Yoo Jeongyeon are you sick?" Nayeon suspected. She placed a hand on the taller girl's forehead and felt the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter