8 . Guests

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were going to cook until the two heard a doorbell.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other briefly before the older one decided to go over the door. She was curious about who might've visited. Slowly, she opened the door. Nayeon's face widened.

"I'm coming in."

"Long time no see."

"I bought donuts!"

"I was forced to come here."

The four familiar girls barged inside the house without another word. One of them of course being included Nayeon's best friend, Jihyo, which to her was an evil witch. If we can put her role in a more specific explanation, it would be Park Jihyo, a successful hospital owner and doctor of PJHYO Hospital.

After her was the elegant and innocent cousin, Mina. She's a wedding planner, even though she's actually a huge gamer. The Myoui family owns a company for wedding planning, and they are number one in the country.

Next was Sana, which was last recalled the bright, cheerful girl. Minatozaki Sana is one of the top female models of Korea at the moment. Everyone in the modeling industry knows her. Her face is everywhere on advertisements and streets.

Someone total opposite of Sana is Tzuyu. She doesn't
have a job because she's still young, but has come from a very rich family so the young girl only has little problems in life.

Nayeon's friends walked straight to the living room and sat down, oblivious about the person hiding in the kitchen. Jeongyeon was surprised by the sudden guests Nayeon had over, it made her all shy all of a sudden.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nayeon asked while sitting along with the other four. Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows at the fact that Nayeon forgot about her.

"We got worried, so we came over and decided to see how you're holding up." Mina explained.

"As I said, I was forced to come here." Tzuyu pointed out, ignoring Nayeon's gaze.

"It took a while to get her out of the house." Jihyo added.

"You seemed shock when we opened the door." Sana eyed Nayeon suspiciously. The older girl's eyes widened once again after a realization.

"Oh yeah about that," Nayeon started. She looked over at the kitchen and saw Jeongyeon making the "X" sign with her two index fingers, indicating to 'not say anything'. But Nayeon smirked, "I already had a guest over. Jeongyeon, come out."

The crouched girl froze. She stood up from her spying spot position and awkwardly walked to the living room. Everyone stared in surprise.

"Were we interrupting something?" Sana spoke out loud with her dirty mind.

"I tried to stop them." Mina sighed.

"It's not like that!" N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter