7 . Stubborn

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Nayeon finished another day of their meeting. It has been a relief that Nayeon has been contributing well with Jeongyeon for the game. She wasn't as hard to deal with unlike yesterday. She threw a couple ideas, most of the time she agreed with Jeongyeon since she wouldn't stop interjecting.

"Now that we're done our second meeting, let's go out." Nayeon declared to the girl in front of her. Jeongyeon was sill packing her things back into her backpack.

"I'm a busy person, so today I'm also busy." The blonde addressed to the excited person sitting across of her. It came out unexpectedly bitter.

But that didn't stop Nayeon from opening again, "Didn't you say your company is on a break for one week?" Nayeon pointed out.

"You're right," mused Jeongyeon. She stared off the distance, Nayeon on the other hand was left confused.

"So let's go!" Piped the other girl to grab Jeongyeon's attention. Nayeon left her seat and began to forcefully drag Jeongyeon's arm like a little kid. "I wanna go out!" She whined. Jeongyeon was still unwilling to accept the request.

"But I'm lazy." The short haired girl replied truthfully.

Nayeon stopped trying to act cute and stared at her in disbelief, "Do you even go outside?"

"Yes," Jeongyeon stood up, "I've had enough of the outside today." She smiled like an idiot.

"What?" Nayeon glanced at her watch, "Jeongyeon it has only been an hour!"

"Yes, now it's time for me to laze around. I need this break." Jeongyeon pretended to wipe off her forehead sweat. She started to walk away but Nayeon decided to follow her. Even when they both arrived at Jeongyeon's vehicle, Nayeon hopped on the front passenger seat. "What are you doing in my car?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon looked at her side of window, "I don't have my car with me." She answered. Her car was actually still with Tzuyu. Tzuyu refused to give Nayeon's car back until she returns her favour.

"Okay, I guess I'm driving you home then." Jeonyeon started the car.

"Wait- no that's not what I meant, I wanna stay in your house. If that's okay with your parents." Nayeon reassured.

"I live by myself." Jeongyeon stated.

The car started running and Nayeon looked at her in shock. "In that big house? I could barely survive my first night alone!"

"Where's your house?" Jeongyeon ignored Nayeon's previous comment.

"No I'm going to your house." Nayeon stubbornly rejected.

Jeongyeon glared at her, "Time to Google your house then." She threatened.

Nayeon scoffed, "You'll never find my-"

"Found it." The driver spoke instantly. She backed up and started to drive away from the cafe.

Nayeon panicked, "No, you can't do this! I wanna go to your house." Cried the girl. Jeongyeon didn't listen to her and continued to drive.

__

The car stopped in front of a huge house. Nayeon's family lived in the rich street, which is usually called the big houses and all.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon, waiting for her to move. She didn't.

"When are you getting off?"

"I'm not." Nayeon huffed.

"You're acting like a little kid." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. She was usually the nice person, but this girl was making it tough for her to mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter