2 . Han Jeongyeon

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV 


__

Music is probably one of the greatest things to exist in the world. Or maybe the best thing. It's the only way I can express my hidden feelings I've never showed anyone before. Usually people see me as a spoiled, crazy girl who gets anything she wants, but really...

It's true!

Some of the things I've fallen in love with is shopping. I live with my parents, and my room is very big. In there I sleep with a queen sized bed all for myself with fluffy pillows.

I'm in love with boys and if I want that boy, I mean it. My next target is Han Jeongyeon. Just the name charms me already. He is a boy I met online on a dating website called "datecutepeople.com", and he was in fact, cute. Something sparked between us when I first messaged him.

 

[Private messaging: hottiebossjeong1]

 

inyeon38:
hello

inyeon38: 
my name is nayeon

hottiebossjeong1: 
oh hi 😁

inyeon38: 
what's your name? :)

hottiebossjeong1: 
my name? it's han jeongyeon

inyeon38: 
well hi 😘

hottiebossjeong1: 
hi :)

inyeon38: 
you're very cute

inyeon38: 
sorry to be straightforward

hottiebossjeong1: 
nonono thanks

hottiebossjeong1: 
you're pretty too

inyeon38: 
seriously omg thanks

hottiebossjeong1: 
yeah 😄

inyeon38: 
😁😁😁😁😁

 

__

 

Amazing right? It was a simple conversation, yet so breathtaking. I tried to text him again but I haven't received replies, so the only way to communicate with him again was to meet him personally. A girl I met a week ago at a cafe coincidently knew him and offered to help me set up a date with Jeongyeon. Probably the sweetest girl ever, and my luckiest moment.

The girl's name was Dahyun. She hasn't texted me back yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

It seems like I'm really in love with Jeongyeon, I am, from the moment I saw his profile picture. His jawline, style of hair, he wears earrings, and he's so cute. I'm wondering if he's a model? I searched up online for the name Han Jeongyeon but all I got was a cheap CEO of this game my dongsaeng plays.

The CEO's name is Yoo Jeongyeon, a famous name I've actually heard before. Invictus was produced by her company called HydroGames. My young friend plays it and she's really good. It's about ghosts which is sketchy and this guy on a mission to survive with a group of friends.

There's another reason why Yoo Jeongyeon was familiar.  HydroGames is the number one richest gaming company in Korea right now. Our gaming company, SkyLight, competes for first place. I know for a fact she knows about us too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter