13 . Life Is Like A Rollercoaster

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was good!" The older girl patted her tummy as they left the restaurant. "Hey, where should we go first?" Hoping that it would gain a response, Nayeon noticed the silent treatment. She placed her arm out in the air, causing them to stop from walking, "Why aren't you talking?"

"I'm just full." Jeongyeon replied unconvincingly. The lie didn't work on the brunette as she wrapped her own arm with the younger girl's.

"What are you doing?" The blonde asked worriedly due to her awkwardness towards physical contact with other people.

"I just want to hold your arm." Nayeon intently mocked. Noticing the uncomfortable situation she left Jeongyeon with, she continued, "See what you made me feel? You made me feel worried. Now tell me what's wrong." Nayeon commanded.

"Nothing is wrong." The short haired girl responded.

"Four days is enough to make me know all about you Yoo Jeongyeon," Nayeon smiled mischievously, "but fine, I won't care for now."

Jeongyeon stared at the girl by the rear eye, "For now?"

"Yeah, you can tell me later because right now I don't want anything ruining my mood." Nayeon explained and skipped away from Jeongyeon.

__

The two girls finally found the first ride they wanted to go to, and it was the rollercoaster. Nayeon proposed the idea, and Jeongyeon decided to go along with it. She had never rode the rollercoaster, so this was her first time.

They hopped together on one of the seats and put the safety belts on. The steep of the ride was recalled pretty high which caused Nayeon to grow nervous. It was a good thing Jeongyeon was beside her, the girl was just calm.

The coaster started to move and everyone on the ride started to murmur due to excitement. It moved slowly and the ride built up a momentum to reach the steep of the ride. Nayeon tried to still keep her eyes open, but failed and held onto the railings tight as if her life depended on it.  Jeongyeon on the other hand was smiling like a kid, feeling very happy at the moment.

The moment finally came and the rollercoaster dropped down to the ground level very fast. They both screamed their lungs out. Without realizing, Nayeon's hands automatically slipped onto Jeongyeon's and she held onto it tightly. Jeongyeon noticed the older girl was terrified so she also clasped the hand firmly as well.

It was almost over and the ride started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter