16 . Too Good of a Slumber

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HydroGames have started with the actual gameplay after a few weeks of more planning. They have added the graphics for the setting and main character. This game was something different and new for the company. Rather than their more suitable genre, action, they've decided to make an open adventure world. It's not about surviving, though it has a main mission, it's an exploration to wherever the gamer desired.

It was late at night, and while the CEO was looking over the work of her employees, the door opened like a flash of lighting. From the door came a doctor.

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows, "Jihyo-ssi?"

The unexpected visitor had another person by her shoulder, Nayeon. She was fast asleep while Jihyo struggled to carry her.

Jeongyeon tilted her head to the side in confusion, "What's going on?"

"This idiot got drunk and called me that she was going here." Jihyo explained and threw the sleepy Nayeon to the floor. It was 12am and Jeongyeon realized that she forgot to lock the doors and turn on security.

"Well, what should I do?" The short haired girl asked unsurely.

"You're in charge of her, she's not my responsibility because she was supposed to be yours in the first place." Jihyo stated firmly, "and also, try to make up already. I don't know what went wrong between you two, but seeing Nayeon in this state, she probably enjoyed your company." The only thing Jeongyeon could do was nod. "Okay, well I'm off." The doctor informed while putting her white coat back on before exiting.

Jeongyeon kneeled down next to the senseless person. She remained still and hesitant about the situation Jihyo has left her with. It's been another long time since Jeongyeon has seen Nayeon. The only thing she could point out was that her hair grew longer.

Nayeon was fast asleep like a kid during their nap time. hung open and she snored. Jeongyeon planned to finish looking at the game's progress, but after what just happened, she decided to leave work for the day. The blonde girl gathered all of her belongings and picked up Nayeon. Nayeon was tough to carry, but Jeongyeon still managed.

After successfully having the older girl stable, Jeongyeon carried her to the elevator. Once they've reached the first floor, the younger one unlocked her phone with an app that could switch everything off in the building and turn on the security automatically. After doing so, she proceeded outside to her vehicle. Jeongyeon could hear mumbles coming out of Nayeon's mouth, but they weren't exactly words. She gently placed and buckled her in the backseat before sitting on the driver's seat. Jeongyeon could drive Nayeon home, but the woman looked so flushed that it made her deliberate about the option. There was only one thing on her mind. There was no extra room in Jeongyeon's house because they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter