3 . Dinner

Timid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clothing had to be formal, so Jeongyeon had no other choice than to wear that. She thought long coats could make any outfit fancy, so she wore that to top it off. After finishing, Jeongyeon was ready to head on to the restaurant for dinner with the SkyLight company.

__

Jeongyeon had never been to this Japanese restaurant, but as the second she was inside, the smell and sight already captured her. It was a huge place. There were lots of rich people in the restaurant, and they were all wearing either a dress or a suit.

A person came up to Jeongyeon and led her to the place where the Im family sat. They were sitting at a quite very fancy 6 person table, on purpose since they were both very rich.

The representing CEO subtly walked to their table and recognized two familiar faces already. Mr. and Mrs. Im. There was another girl but Jeongyeon couldn't comprehend the face since she was looking down, focused on her phone gadget.

"Hello," Jeongyeon bowed as a greeting.

The owners of SkyLight widened their eyes, "Ms. Yoo! Hello, please sit."

Jeongyeon gladly accepted their request but it was a little awkward when there were two other empty spots next to her.

"You didn't bring an acquaintance?" Mrs. Im asked, seeing Jeongyeon's face.

"No, I decided to come by myself. Sorry to surprise you." The polite boss apologized.

"No it's okay. Nayeon, can you sit next to Ms. Yoo so she can feel more comfortable?" Mr. Im asked. The girl from the other side mumbled without taking her eyes off her phone, and moved herself. Jeongyeon saw a glimpse of her face. She had to admit Nayeon was pretty even with just a short glance. Her perfume also gave Jeongyeon attention, the girl smelled really good.

"So Mr. and Mrs Im, what would you like to talk to me and my company about?" Jeongyeon started a subject.

Mrs. Im's face flushed red, "Oh Ms. Yoo, you can call us by our first names."

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow in surprise, "Really? You're much older and you should be respected by someone like me."

"It's okay, we'd like to feel young when we can!" Mr. Im eye smiled. The short haired girl slowly nodded.

"I'm Yeona and this is my husband, Jinsu." The wife introduced herself and the husband.

Jeongyeon bowed her head again, "Nice to meet you. I'm Jeongyeon too by the way."

"Nice to meet you too Jeongyeon." Jinsu grinned. The two married couple gave Jeongyeon a vibe that they had a healthy and happy relationship, which also made her happy.

"When are we gonna order?" The girl next to Jeongyeon spoke up. Yeona and Jinsu seemed a little embarrassed.

"Nayeon, please, we're having a dinner with someone important." Jinsu kindly lowered his voice, still enough for Jeongyeon to hear. Nayeon rolled her eyes and set her phone down on the table. The short haired girl didn't expect the daughter of the Im's to have an opposite personality. Does she hate me or something?

"She's right, let's choose something from the menu shall we?" Jeongyeon fixed the tension. All four took the menu and decided what to get. Once they were all set they finally ordered.

The two representatives finally began their meeting.

"What we're about to propose to you Jeongyeon is something very different." Jinsu started off.

"The media makes it seem like our two companies are rivals, but to us that's not how we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter